1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.2 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 2017.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice

General Developer Looking for [PAID WORK]

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by TSC, Jul 17, 2017 at 3:12 PM.

1. TSC

TSC

Hello, my name is RIO and I'm looking to for work from anyone who could use a guy like me. I have a wide range of skills and I would be a asset to any team. I took up Game Development back in 2008 for bachelors degree, and I've been tinkering with unity since about late 2009 2010 which has recently increased over the past few years.

Ive picked up skills over the years such as 3d modeling, rigging, 3d + 2d animation, music creation, programming, rapid prototyping, basic art work. Understanding project work flow (Game Design Document, Art Style Document, Technical Document), website creation, marketing and brand development.

I'm available to work full time, part time or one time if needed and rates are very affordable and I'm devoted to delivering the best solutions for the job. All payments accepted via PayPal.

I currently have a mobile app published to Google Play with two more on stand by in the makings.I'll attach some of my work here.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a line at grande_r@ymail.com and I look forward to helping you achieve your goals!

Thank you and as always stay productive.

- Grand RIO

YouTube

Animation

Google Play Project (still developing)
    STREET RUNNERS OFFICIAL

ssx11_TAKE9.PNG Choppa.PNG
    Just a few work from the vault.