Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games for Samsung Made With Unity

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Buhlaine, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager

Get Discovered and Monetize Your App
    The “Games for Samsung” program
    invites Unity developers of all stripes to create exclusive apps for Samsung platforms and devices. If you have an Android app not yet deployed on Google Play, you can apply to join the program.

Samsung is offering developers the “power of reach” as these experiences can be deployed across all device categories including mobile, tablets, and GearVR and promoted heavily via the Galaxy stores.

Launch with Samsung first and in return, realize recurring revenue and significant installs from Galaxy Apps users!

Games for Samsung Program Benefits:
    • 4 weeks of banner promotion in the Galaxy Apps stores in US and Canada, targeting 30K installs/month (this is an average and not guaranteed)
    • Collapse within the Top Games category after 4 weeks, continued banner promotion possible based on performance
    • Push notification issued to the Galaxy Apps user base during the exclusivity period
    • Galaxy Gifts carousel inclusion for the duration of the exclusivity
    • Social networks, Samsung Developers website and newsletter promotion
    • Trade show presence
    Getting Started:
    • Join the Developer Program
    • Email Games for Samsung and let us know you are interested in the program
    • Register with the Galaxy Apps Store Seller Office to get ready to publish your new Android App
    Games for Samsung with Unity Program Requirements:
    • You agree to a 90 day minimum exclusivity on the Samsung Galaxy Apps Store
    • Submission to Galaxy Apps + Samsung IAP
    • Your app is Made with Unity
    Want to Meet Games for Samsung?
    Meet the team at both Samsung & Unity events to learn more about the Games for Samsung with Unity program.

You can check their event schedule here.

Have questions? Please email them at GamesforSamsung@samsungdevelopers.com

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
    JulsYa, OboShape and Meltdown like this.
  2. alsharefeeee

alsharefeeee

Hello @Buhlaine we are intersted in joining the Games for Samsung program for a while now but we keep sending emails to GamesforSamsung@samsungdevelopers.com and no one is responding at all.

I even tried messaging Samsung Dev Facebook account and still no one responding.
    Is there any reason they aren't responding? Are they even responding to other developers regarding GamesForSamsung program?

Would you please help me reach them?

Thanks and best regards,
    Mohammed Bader

JulsYa likes this.
  3. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager

Hi @alsharefeeee, have you successfully submitted an application to join the developer program that is linked above?

4. robymv

robymv

Hi all! I have the same problem.They responded me at first, but now seems they are lost. Does anybody know why?

5. g4sadmin

g4sadmin

Official Samsung Employee

Hi Mohammed, We'll be happy to consider your new Android mobile game for Games for Samsung program. Please send us a download link to a brand new, unpublished game and we will review it within one week.

Best regards,

6. g4sadmin

g4sadmin

Official Samsung Employee

Please accept our apologies for a delay. We'll be happy to consider your new Android mobile game for Games for Samsung program. Please send us a download link to a brand new, unpublished game and we will review it within one week.

Best regards,

7. alsharefeeee

alsharefeeee

Hi everyone,
    @Buhlaine Hi, no we still haven't submitted the game to the store.

@g4sadmin thank you for getting back to us.

8. czadam

czadam

Hi! Did any of you used this program? Can anybody share their experiences with it? I am really curious.

9. alsharefeeee

alsharefeeee

No not yet, we still haven't published yet.

10. zugsoft

zugsoft

Hello, same for me; I contacter Samsung for a VR game, they forwarded my game to somebody, and I never received a reply.

11. jjjoa

jjjoa

Hi everybody
    I see that I'm not he only one who have that problem. Until now , there is no answer too.
    Could the admin tell us why?

12. zugsoft

zugsoft

I stopped to develop a special game for Samsung, no answer for more than 6months:confused:

13. GLBL13

GLBL13

I've sent an email containing a download link to gamesforsamsung@samsungdevelopers.com and after a few days sent another remainder but nobody seems to be monitoring that email address.

As its an exclusive deal this prevents me from publishing the game on Google Play, and I can't wait without knowing if there is a process going on or not. So please be a little more responsive if this program continues. And if it is not please remove it from Unity site as it misleads developers.

theANMATOR2b and robymv like this.
  14. Buhlaine

Buhlaine

Community Manager

Pinging my team as well as @g4sadmin. Looking to make sure that email is still the correct outlet to contact.

15. daniozi117

daniozi117

hi All! I want to know that :
    how can I fetch Rate Us url and more app url for samsung galaxy App Store for my unity game.

16. daniozi117

daniozi117

also want to know how to do in app can I use sdk box for galaxy App Store ?

17. rokalan

rokalan

HIGHLIGHTS OF ALL THE EMPLOYEES ARE WORKED BY HIS WORK AND HAVE NEVER ANSWERING IT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.