Search Unity

Game runs in unity but can't see level in iOS.

Discussion in '2D' started by KitanoRaziel, Mar 22, 2017.

1. KitanoRaziel

KitanoRaziel

I am just learning to use Unity and have successfully made a small walking game where I just have a character walk with a tutorial, and successfully loaded it onto my iPhone after transferring to Xcode project. Works as expected.

Next I was trying to do the same for some free assets to practice the process and such. I ran into a difficulty though. I am using this free template example. In unity I can run the game and play completely fine.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/23591

My process:
    I load the file as a new game, with the asset freshly imported. I change the build settings to iOS, and check that all scenes are present in the build. I then build it to Xcode project. Then I transfer it to my MacBook, and load it in Xcode. I can load it to my phone, and open the game. The menu scene and buttons seem to work. However, when I hit the "new" button, the fade out goes to the virtual game pad with a white background. Can not play or see anything else.

Again this runs fine in unity.

Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong or how to fix this? It was a few asset so I didn't take any screenshots, but if someone can load the project and see what is wrong, I would be extremely grateful. Really want some reassurance that I am doing things correctly. I am using version 5.5 unity I believe.

Thank you for any responses!