1. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

freelance concept artist/Illustrator available for work

Discussion in 'Commercial: Job Seeking' started by cgrobelski, Jan 3, 2015.

1. cgrobelski

cgrobelski

Hi there,

my name is Christof Grobelski and I am a freelance concept artist and illustrator based in Berlin -Germany. I have 6+ years experience in working in videogames,movies, trading card games and pen and paper RPGs on both in-house and remote freelance basis. My past clients include Bandai - Namco, Kalypso Media, Deep SIlver, Privateer Press, Applibot, Hex entertainment and various more including a multitude of smaller startups.

I am currently available for freelance work, so if you like my portfolio and have a project you see my style fit for, please feel free to send me an e-mail to cgrobelski@gmail.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
  2. cgrobelski

cgrobelski

Hey everyone!
    I am currently available for freelance work. If you are currently working on a project and would like to hire me to do some work for it please feel free to send me a message to cgrobelski@gmail.com!!