Search Unity

[FREE] ZHED - Hardest MWU Puzzle Game Ever!!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by RFLG, Apr 22, 2017.

1. RFLG

RFLG

Hello guys!

Welcome to the thread for ZHED!

This game is all about puzzles! It is based on a simple mechanic it builds onto increasingly complex puzzles that challenge you to a level you would not imagine. No timers, no clocks, no stars and no tricks, just pure puzzles for you to enjoy. It's the perfect brain-teaser that lets you train focus, concentration and memory ;)

You can see how it looks on the video below (it is short :) )

So, does ZHED works?

Tap a square and select a direction (upwards, downwards, to the left and to the right). See how the square reacts when they intersect with each other, and build a path to fill the goal square. When you finished, the next level will show up! You can undo moves or restart levels as much as you want.

How many levels are there?

There are currently 5 free level packs with a total of 100 challenging and curated levels. We have a couple more packs ready, but we kinda want to see how people react to these. We want to make sure that difficulty and overall balancing is adjusted.

How to save my game progress?

Make sure you are connected to internet, and your progress will be saved automatically (iCloud required on iOS)!

You can learn more about the game right here: https://madewith.unity.com/en/games/zhed

And I believe that is all for now.

How do you guys like it? Any things I should look into?

Thank you checking out this thread and for the C&C ;)

John3D and julienangel24 like this.
  2. RFLG

RFLG

No love for our super-cool puzzle game?

3. John3D

John3D

Your game looks interesting! Good luck with it!

4. RFLG

RFLG

Thanks!