Search Unity

FREE Promo Code: Bomber Bug Pack PBR [Code: UnityForumsTest] Exp. end of the month

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by infinitypbr, Oct 27, 2016.

1. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hi! I'm speaking at Unite next week, and in the talk I plan on giving out a Promo Code for my site that'll let people who showed up get a free character package.

I tested the new code last night on Reddit...but no one showed up! (Well...2 people did).

Code Expires Oct 31st @ 23:59:59 GMT

So here it is: UnityForumsTest

1. Go to http://www.InfinityPBR.com & register (yep, you've got to register)
    2. Enter the Promo Code in the box @ the top of the page once you're logged in.
    3. Download the Bomber Bug and enjoy it! It'll be updated with music and blend shapes in the near future, so stay active on the Update emails if you want to know when those are live.
    4. Comment here in this thread when you've done it or something. That'll bump it up...otherwise it'll get buried. I'll reply with the total count of how many ppl actually used the code if you're interested, after the code expires.

If you like the pack, check out all the other stuff I have. Otherwise, let me know if you have any problems using the code!

Thanks!!

textureCustomization.jpg

2. Lohrion

Lohrion

Hey,

Really like this pack and already got the Dungeon PBR pack :) I think your non-humanoid work is amazing :)

Best regards

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    TeagansDad and infinitypbr like this.
  3. b4c5p4c3

b4c5p4c3

Thank you i'm downloading it right now.

infinitypbr likes this.
  4. KingfisherWyvernStudio

KingfisherWyvernStudio

Downloaded the package. Had to as for a resend for the confirmation mail though before I could login and use the promo code.

Nice services you're offering!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    infinitypbr likes this.
  5. StevenPicard

StevenPicard

The promo code worked!

Your work is amazing.

infinitypbr likes this.
  6. TeagansDad

TeagansDad

Downloading now.

I've got a subscription with @sfbaystudios, and his work is top-notch. The new additions to the packages (concept art, etc) are fantastic and make the packs an even better deal.

Xepherys and infinitypbr like this.
  7. PhoenixRising1

PhoenixRising1

Wow, thanks a lot. Will definitely use it in my game.

infinitypbr likes this.
  8. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

That's good to hear! Hopefully you'll find the other characters and creatures equally compelling. If you want to keep up on what's in the pipeline, subscribe to this thread: https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/infinity-series-works-in-progress-mega-thread.408430/

If you want to play a part deciding what will be in the pipeline, go to the "Vote" page while logged in -- you get one vote for every registered pack, and +10 if you're a "Subscriber". If you do like my stuff and want to help support it (which at this point is really helpful, so I can stop losing money :D ), sign up for a "Subscription". You'd pay just $25/package the day they're released, so often 50% or more off the normal price.

PhoenixRising1 likes this.
  9. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Hmmm that's not cool about the mail! Did the first one ever get through? I've had some issues w/ germany before, but the mail people said that it would be all good now.

10. KingfisherWyvernStudio

KingfisherWyvernStudio

Weirdly enough, both of them got through in the end, but with quite a delay. Sorry, forgot to mention that :)

I'm from Netherlands. No idea if that makes any difference.

Oh, my remark about your services had nothing to do with the email problem. I really do mean you've got interesting service :) Might make use of those in the future!

11. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Cool, glad they went through! I didn't take the remark about services as anything other than the quality of the asset packages, so no worries at all!

12. UnLogick

UnLogick

Hey man, first time I copy/pasted the code it failed and said no such code, did you add code to strip spaces and tabs and stuff?

Second time I was careful and it went through just fine.

Looks awesome, can't wait to play with it.

13. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

I did not, but that would be a good idea I guess huh. At least to strip the quotes in case anyone pastes them in.

Have fun with it -- he's actually one of my favorites. I'd love to see him in VR, all flying around me and hitting me :D

14. shredingskin

shredingskin

Bumping with a Thank you !

I'll download it later, I'm deciding between buying the gargoyle or the dragons pack, what would you recommend ?

infinitypbr likes this.
  15. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Dragons pack is the more popular one, and it's a dragon...a dragon! :D

16. shredingskin

shredingskin

Hey, I tried to buy the pack with the coupon, and there was the green check and all, but there's no download button (nor a mail or anything).
    Does it take time to process the information or there was something wrong ?

17. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Once the purchase is complete -- or a promo code is used -- you should see a message on the top of the page. Then, there will be a downloads link in the left menu by the package you got.

18. shredingskin

shredingskin

Nope, it says that my cards were declined :( Weird.

19. Acissathar

Acissathar

As a quick note there is a small typo: "(You may have ot reload the page)".

Code worked just fine though, I appreciate it. Your work is top notch!

infinitypbr and Xepherys like this.
  20. Xepherys

Xepherys

Oh hey, more InfinityPBR assets? Don't mind if I do! Thank you!

infinitypbr likes this.
  21. AndroYD

AndroYD

OMG, thanks a lot! That's really awesome of you!

infinitypbr likes this.
  22. infinitypbr

infinitypbr

Good eye! I'm terrible at spelling in general, and make mistakes like that all the time and never catch them because my brain just corrects it when I'm reading it back :)

Acissathar likes this.
  23. Xepherys

Xepherys

You have another at the bottom of the main page where the script/tutorials are. Saving & Loading 3: "It includea character creation..."

infinitypbr likes this.