Search Unity

[Free cross-promotion] - We want to include your game into Surfatron

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freaking-Pingo, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Freaking-Pingo

Freaking-Pingo

Hi Uniteers

We at Not Even Entertainment are hard at work completing our next titel named Surfatron!

In this game the player can receive various gaming cartridges that will boost the players abilities. We are very much interested in referencing real games, and would like to include your game as a virtual cartridge (both complete and games in development). Its totally free, and we primarily do it for good Karma :). Fill out this google form in order to get on board: Google Form Link

We have written a reddit post that explains this in further details:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/gamedev/comments/58gpax/gimmicky_cross_promotion_feature_in_our_game/

A webM link of the game: https://gfycat.com/IllegalInsistentHeterodontosaurus

Last edited: Oct 25, 2016
  2. Freaking-Pingo

Freaking-Pingo

There are still many available openings left. We don't have an exact count on how many is needed, but we run with first come first serve principles. Just to clarify, this is totally free, and you only have to fill out a simple google form in order to participate: Link to google form We do it primarily because we love our gaming community, and that it could be a fun gimmick to add your games instead of a bunch of fictive games :)

3. Freaking-Pingo

Freaking-Pingo

We have had a few submission so far, and could surely use a few more. The option is still available, but only for a short time, as we soon will have to look forward towards launch.

4. mobidus

mobidus

I just saw this thread and liked the idea a lot!
    I'm not really sure if my game is something you're after, but I've submitted it nonetheless. If you need more info, please let me know.

5. Freaking-Pingo

Freaking-Pingo

Most games are welcome, as long as they have serious expectations on getting their game released :)