Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Save $600 offer !✅]Infinigrass-GPU Optimized Interactive Grass-Trees-Meshes,work on mobile,HDRP-URP

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by nasos_333, Sep 1, 2015.

1. nasos_333

nasos_333

Super offer !!!
    Buy InfiniGRASS and get a free Sky Master voucher (Sky Master is the old Unity 4 version of the system, which is upgradable to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $10) and save $80 on Sky Master ULTIMATE price !!!!

Get both assets for as low as $70, instead of the normal $150, a more than 50% saving !!!

The offer is first come first serve, while vouchers are available. Post here and send the InfiniGRASS invoice in PM, to receive the free gift voucher.

Sky Master Vouchers left: 2/2

OG_Jacob likes this.
  2. Dr_Fragg

Dr_Fragg

Hi,
    Just wondering if there's any estimate on when the 2.0 beta will be available? Thanks!

3. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, the pre-Beta is already stable and available and is the version i made the latest demo with (https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-QCdE1dswQBQkM4YkJhRHBaSHc)

Though there is some way to go until the final polishing in the GUI and user experience until the final Beta, i hope to have that near the end of the month.

ftejada likes this.
  4. Dr_Fragg

Dr_Fragg

Oh OK, great! Thanks!

5. watch01

watch01

Hi Looking forward to working with this system when you have version 2.0. I was wondering about grass placement. When painting grass can it avoid objects such as buildings, tree trunks, fence posts and other things grass shouldn't been seen growing through? I would really appreciate that.

6. watch01

watch01

Hi Just purchased InfiniGrass and sent you a message via the start a conversation link on your tag (I hope that was the right way to PM you). I would like one of those vouchers for SkyMaster, I have sent you the invoice number in the message.

7. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi

I have sent the Sky Master voucher in PM.

The InfiniGRASS system can paint on any Unity terrain or mesh that has the "PPaint" tag, so you can add colliders without the tag to mask out regions by default. Make sure to check the FAQs as well in the first post in the thread for more info on various aspects.

watch01 likes this.
  8. watch01

watch01

Thanks. I will read the FAQ's and other info you have provided.:)

9. nasos_333

nasos_333

I have also a similar FAQ in first page of Sky Master forum thread.

Also let me know if you need the Unity 5.6 native version, it has some crucial changes - fixes since Unity 5.6 handles some things rather differently than the current version supported by the store version (Unity 5.3.2f1)

10. farfewgiants

farfewgiants

Hi, I've purchased Infinigrass and would like to claim that offer for skymaster.
    Thanks!

11. MarkusGod

MarkusGod

Heh, i hope some day to see same offer for SkyMasterU users.:D

12. ftejada

ftejada

Hi @nasos_333

There is very little news for this thread for some time. You no longer post new photos with examples of progress in infiniGras 2.0
    Is there a problem with the InfiniGrass 2.0 beta? It has been a long time and the beta has not yet come out to test it.

Are you going to take out InfiniGrass 2.0 or is there any problem and will you abandon it?

regards

ksam2 likes this.
  13. nasos_333

nasos_333

The system is already ready for use (i used it to generate the new demo), but is not yet up to the new standards for user interface i plan to hold for all new releases.

You can have access to first pre-Beta already, but the final Beta and release will come only after i am sure all users in beta stages are happy with the system. Currently i am addressing a few things that came up in first pre-Beta release (mainly a problem in Unity 5.6) and will have a new pre-beta version soon for more testing. I recommend waiting for this 2ond pre-beta release if you use Unity 5.6.

ftejada likes this.
  14. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

the offer is in effect for all purchases after the offer post date, and it is not for past purchases (before 9th of July). I can make other offers though for any further bought assets if you like, let me know (e.g. if buy one of my particle packs, i can grand a Sky master voucher etc)

I also noticed today that i cannot access my vouchers page, i hope Unity fix the issue soon

15. ksam2

ksam2

The only reason I bought this asset was to get a beta of v2. please send it to me too when it's resdy for Unity 5.6

16. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Sure, i hope by this weekend i will have handled all the feedback and release the next version.

ftejada likes this.
  17. ftejada

ftejada

Thanks for answering nasos

Ok I'm going to wait for the 2 beta.

regards

18. recon0303

recon0303

Do you have some sort of channel to post on for Beta, SKype, thread etc??

19. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi, i dont have a specific channel for it yet, you may post anything that comes up here or send an email in artengame@yahoo.com, which i probe daily. Also connect in Facebook and chat there is another possibility.

docsavage likes this.
  20. nasos_333

nasos_333

Super offer !!!
    Buy InfiniGRASS and get a free Advanced FX Creator voucher ($100 worth), or a free InfiniTREE voucher ($80 worth)

The offer is first come first serve, while vouchers are available. Post here and send the InfiniGRASS invoice in PM, to receive the free gift voucher.

InfiniTREE Vouchers left: 2/2
    Advanced FX Creator vouchers left: 2/2

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  21. neoshaman

neoshaman

Good jobs doing that when my credit card is locked due to my mistake lol

22. nasos_333

nasos_333

np :), i will keep a voucher for you if you like of either asset, i will have more soon too

neoshaman likes this.
  23. MarStr

MarStr

Hi Nasos,

nice offer! I just bought InfiniGRASS and would like to get the InfiniTREE voucher.

i've sent you the details as PM.

Best regards,
    Marcel

24. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi Marcel, i have sent the voucher in PM

NeatWolf likes this.
  25. coverpage

coverpage

Is the infinitree voucher still available?

26. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I have more available, so i can extend the offer for a few more purchases.

27. nasos_333

nasos_333

Super offer !!!
    Buy InfiniGRASS and get a free Advanced FX Creator voucher ($100 worth), or a free InfiniTREE voucher ($80 worth)

InfiniTREE Vouchers left: 2/2
    Advanced FX Creator vouchers left: 2/2

28. coverpage

coverpage

Purchased

29. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

I have sent the Sky Master voucher in PM.

30. nasos_333

nasos_333

Extreme new offer !!!
    Buy InfiniGRASS and get a free Sky Master voucher (Sky Master is the old Unity 4 version of the system, which is upgradable to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $10) and save $80 on Sky Master ULTIMATE price !!!!

Get both assets for as low as $70, instead of the normal $150, a more than 50% saving !!!

The offer is first come first serve, while vouchers are available. Purchase InfiniGRASS, download the asset and post here and send the InfiniGRASS invoice in PM, to receive the free gift voucher.

Sky Master Vouchers left: 1/2

Jeremy-Borton likes this.
  31. coverpage

coverpage

Thanks for the deal @nasos_333, I bought it half asleep at 3am but today I find myself thoroughly thrilled that I did. Grass looked great and so many systems for just 70usd. Very delighted so far.

32. nasos_333

nasos_333

Great, let me know for any questions. I have a FAQs section in the first post of both assets forum threads also and multiple tutorial videos in the store videos section (playlists)

Also the next versions of both assets are coming, InfiniGRASS v2.0 Beta will come soon and is like a totally new asset, as it uses v1.0 for the base and enchances with pooling, streaming, instant in game enter times and much more, plus easier mass planting and handling of infinitly huge terrains with tiling etc

A new full volumetric cloud system is also in the works for Sky Master, that will provide cutting edge lighting with the dynamic TOD of Sky Master.

I post a pic above showing some of the clouds WIP and the terrain is planted with InfiniGRASS v2.0, the planting takes a few seconds using the user defined rules in the new rule based system and then the grass can be shaped, erased and interacted with multiple interaction agents. The system supports any mesh as in the current v1.x, so rocks, trees etc are also streamed, pooled and extreme optimized.

If you need Unity 5.6 native version of Sky Master ULTIMATE, i can also provide a link with the latest version that handles any issues specific to Untiy 5.6 (will come to store soon too, as is done and in testing phase)

nirvanajie likes this.
  33. coverpage

coverpage

Yes the native 5.6 version would be useful. Thanks for the pointers. A quick naive question, do the grass work with terrain composer 2 trees and grass placement system.

And is there a workflow to use the weather system with CTP for terrain wetness and snow, also Uber for meshes.

The environments in the images look gorgeous btw. So glad this asset is continually improved

nasos_333 likes this.
  34. nasos_333

nasos_333

The grass cannot currently be planted with another system, in coming v2.0 there will be a method to grab the placed grass - tree positions of other systems and plant InfiniGRASS v2.0 types in their place, so this will be a globally applicable replacement method from foliage coming from any system.

The weather system supports RTP with a sample script and should work with most other systems, but need manual handling. The RTP script could act as a scripting guide for any other system and of course i can always help with a specific integration or request.

I have sent the Unity 5.6 native version in Google Drive download as well, this will address issues in Unity 5.6 (like reversing of depth buffer range on Unity side etc)

35. nasos_333

nasos_333

Pic and video from the InfiniGRASS v2.0 WIP, combination with Sky Master ULTIMATE lighting and new clouds system (also WIP). Shaping, erase (in batch or shader level) and burn of grass.

Get both InfiniGRASS and Sky Master ULTIMATE systems for almost the price of one with the current offer.

36. Jeremy-Borton

Jeremy-Borton

I just bought infiniGrass (it looks amazing), how do I get the voucher for Sky master? I see there's one left!

Thanks!

nasos_333 likes this.
  37. nasos_333

nasos_333

I have sent a PM with the voucher, let me know if worked ok.

38. Jeremy-Borton

Jeremy-Borton

I got it. Thanks, great deal!

39. nasos_333

nasos_333

Great :). If you need the latest Unity 5.6 native version for Sky Master ULTIMATE, let me know as well and i can send a link asap in Google Drive. This version addresses a few issues with Unity 5.6+ versions and adds some extras.

40. auhfel

auhfel

Does this have any integration with MapMagic? It would be really awesome if it did..

41. nasos_333

nasos_333

I plan this for v2.x cycle, in v2.0 the grass uses pooling so can stream any amount on any terrain instantly and even plant it on the fly with rules for 100% procedural environments.

With this system will be trivial to plant procedural terrains from any system (including MapMagic), so the next step after intitial release is to write scripts to adapt to the various 3rd party systems.

And the system will be directly compatible with my InfiniLAND system, when it arrives on store.

docsavage and ftejada like this.
  42. nasos_333

nasos_333

Sky Master ULTIMATE v4.0 (with InfiniCLOUD) & InfiniGRASS v2.0 extreme optimization foliage

Super offer !!!
    Buy InfiniGRASS and get a free GI Proxy voucher, which is upgradable to Sky Master ULTIMATE for $25 (for a limited time, the normal upgrade price will be $50 later) and save $65 on Sky Master ULTIMATE price !!!!

Get both assets for as low as $85, instead of the normal $150, an almost 50% saving !!!

GI Proxy Vouchers left: 2/2

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    docsavage and coverpage like this.
  43. nasos_333

nasos_333

InfiniGRASS v2.0 Performance with Extreme detail, view distance & full shadows
    Performance in extreme stress test, with very high view distance and far away LOD change, fully detailed very thick grass full coverage & trees and full shadows on everything (grass and trees both cast and receive shadows). The system uses pooling so the terrain size is not important and the system can be directly used for infinite procedural worlds.

coverpage likes this.
  44. ftejada

ftejada

Hi nasos !!!

I have seen the video and it seems that grass full coverage looks pretty bad and unrealistic. It is as if it had very little resolution or something ... but it does not give me good impression

I remember the video for which I bought infiniGrass 1.x in which the whole grass looked so real. Even being that video at low resolution ... I simply fell in love and bought it.

I always love your nasos work but it seems that in the development time of InfiniGrass 2 the visual quality of the grass has been diminishing and each time I seem less real in the last videos that you have been uploading.

I hope I can try Beta soon and that it's all my imagination. But I have bad feelings with the visual quality and realism that infiniGrass 2 can offer.

I repeat that I hope that I am confused and that part of the performance improvement of InfiniGrass 2, do not come for Shader that give less visual quality. And I say all this because this asset matters a lot to me and I have many hopes placed in it. And as constructive criticism.

I hope you do not bother nasos

regards

nasos_333 likes this.
  45. nasos_333

nasos_333

The grass and shaders used are exactly the same, the type of grass makes the difference, the low grass is different type than the 1st grass type used in the video.

Also in this grass type is harder to see the shadows, which give a cooler effect, partly because i dont have clearances and is meant as a full coverage stress demo.

I will plant the low grass and showcase with it, the shaders are a superset of the previous, so you can get the exact same look as in the snowed low grass pic and regulate the specular and backlighting even better as well.

EDIT: I think i now know what you mean, i just checked and the image is 3836 x 1819 resolution, while the editor had lower (1536 x 733) actual resolution, that is why everything looks so blurry when click on images and probably this affects the videos too, i will check out the issue and provide better images-videos soon, i recently got an XPS and has this super resolution, which makes everything a bit different to grab and play with, so i am still learning on how to handle that :)

ftejada likes this.
  46. nasos_333

nasos_333

I attach a few pics with low grass and proper resolution, it took only a few clicks to get the grass change with the new rule based system too :). Any other difference that may seem to be to the posted video, is due to antialising method and image effects or time of day differences, which are all independent of InfiniGRASS.

Also attach a video, this is still WIP on getting it on the right resolution though, so the pics are the only accurate representation of the system. Sky Master ULTIMATE 4.0 is used for the sky, lighting & clouds.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
    florianalexandru05 and ftejada like this.
  47. ftejada

ftejada

Thanks nasos for your answer This reassures me ... At least until I try it ;).

I have seen this video of the LAM tool and I do not know if it can give you some ideas for the life cycle of infiniGrass 2.x. Especially in how it stores the brushes in scriptable objects with multi grass type in a single brush. It's a bit long but there are important things at different times. So I suggest you look at it whole

This idea of multigrass type in a single brush would save a lot of time in obtaining landscapes with a variety and mixture of grass very realistic.

It is seen that for the brush multiGrass type has many different parameters for mixing and more things.

I hope it helps you and you can add something similar soon.

regards

florianalexandru05 and nasos_333 like this.
  48. nasos_333

nasos_333

I will have a look most definitely, this is the main work currently, making the InfiniGRASS 2.0 interface and user experience as streamlined as possible, so every bit helps :)

ftejada likes this.
  49. nasos_333

nasos_333

A few more pics and video from InfiniGRASS v2.0, showing performance in very thick grass stress test.

OG_Jacob likes this.
  50. Ryuichi173

Ryuichi173

Hi Nasos,

I have a question.
    Can I add original tree or grass to InfiniGRASSv2.0?
    Pics show me that vegetation models are created for InfiniGRASSv2.0 native.
    Are they enable to swap models to the alternative models for example SpeedTree?

regards,