Search Unity

[Free][Android] UniFatBow - A Game About Fat Unicorns

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Rafael-Barbosa, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Rafael-Barbosa

Rafael-Barbosa

Propaganda 1.png

UniFatBow
    A Game About Fat Unicorns​
    Plattform : Android , Mobile
    Players : 2
    Tags : Couch-PvP , Action

Feed your unicorn with candy and not bombs! They have a strict diet and a certain bomb intolerance. Are you a fatter, hungrier unicorn than your friend? Challenge your friends or better... your enemies in this insane battle.

Unifatbow! They are alive, dammit! It's a miracle! But not for a long...

Fat, hungry and selfish unicorns! Be quick and eat as many as you can. Leave the bombs to your "friend", they aren't very appetizing anyway.

A local multiplayer game for you to challenge your friends while you wait for class to begin. Or maybe it's already started... (no judgments, not everyone was born for this nerdy life). Click on your unicorn at the right moment and use your super and strange tongue to pick up the foods that pass on the conveyor. Be careful sometimes they can be bombs!

badge.png

2. rrahim

rrahim

I love the art. Will give it a download soon.

3. Rafael-Barbosa

Rafael-Barbosa

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the experience!

4. rrahim

rrahim

I tried it. It worked great on my phone, Very responsive.
    It needs a little more content however. I can't see myself playing with anyone for more than 3 rounds.

The art looks awesome though, I would love to see more of it used for a bigger game experience.

5. John3D

John3D

Why fat unicorns?:eek:
    The game looks good.
    Good luck with it.

6. Rafael-Barbosa

Rafael-Barbosa

Thank you very much, we wanted to finally be able to publish a game since we always aim for giant scopes and never release anything, this time around we though about a very little scoped game wich we could finally release, the bad part about it was that it turned out into a small and simple game experience, like you said. We are currently analyzing and discussing if we should use this game as a base and try to fix it by adding replayability and progression or maybe create a completely new game that does not have the time and scope limitations this one had, but still being a quicker game to develop. Currently the idea of a new project is more to our liking as it seems to be easier to create a new experience than to try to fix this one wich was not made to be a big one. Thank you very much for your feedback, it will help us a lot on further developments :)

Thank you very much, since we don't yet have an actual programer ( only game designers and artists doing the best we can code-wise ), that makes us very happy since it means that we did our part with sucess! The reason why fat unicorns is basically because their cute and it kinda defined us ( the humor, not the weigth e...e )

7. rrahim

rrahim

I totally understand what you mean.

I would love to see the fat unicorn assets used at some point otherwise, it looks great.

Rafael-Barbosa likes this.