Search Unity

[Free] [Android] Spong for Two - A 2-player game to play on a single device

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Andrii, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Andrii

Andrii

Hey everybody! My newest Android game just got released!

Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andriisudyn.spong

It's a twist on Pong with elements of Breakout that is designed to be better suited for touch screens. And it's totally FREE. There's no ads and the only in-app purchase is an optional donation.

If you like the game, you can help me with Goggle Play ratings.

Follow me on Twitter: @ax23w4

John3D, StevenPicard and theANMATOR2b like this.
  2. Starpaq2

Starpaq2

just wanted to say that i decided to download your game with at a family get together because i had your app on my wishlist.

It is now one of my favorite games to play with someone. Its so simple an easy to start and play with anyone. It is the best Ice breaker app when im with anyone with a few minutes of spare time. LOVE IT :)

The simplicity from app startup to play is perfect. I wouldn't mind an additional challenging mode. As far as your marketing... im not certain how you would go about getting exposure. But if you can manage to slowly update the game without interfering with how easy it is to play with kids or grandparents. You may keep those who play long time fans and this game would simply spread by word of mouth through physical two player interaction.

The other benefit to slowly adding more depth without killing the ease of use is so that no one can easily out feature your product with a similar replicate.

3. Andrii

Andrii

Thanks for your kind response, it really means a lot to me! By the nature of the internet, I mostly see negative comments and ratings saying that the game is too hard in one-player mode and lacks of online multiplayer.

Thanks for your ideas. I have zero clue about marketing/monetizing. My strategy was to post on reddit, facebook, twitter and here and expect something. So far not much happened except a post on one Spanish site that brought me few hundred downloads from Spain and Spanish-speaking countries. So I see that press can help a lot but I don't really know what to do to get noticed. Especially when my game is already published for two weeks.

4. John3D

John3D

Super cool game for 2 players! Good luck with your game!

Andrii likes this.