Search Unity

FAQ

Discussion in 'Timeline' started by gekidoslayer, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gekidoslayer

gekidoslayer

Unity Technologies

Can I use Timeline builds for my projects?
    The Timeline Experimental Preview should NOT be used for your production stage projects. It is for the community to try out features that are in development. Some of the features may be in development for a long time and some may not even be developed further.

Is there a special license that applies to Experimental / Beta builds?
    YES - please refer to this page - https://unity3d.com/legal/terms-of-service/experimental-beta - for more information about the Unity Experimental license.

Can I use Cinemachine BaseRig in my projects?
    YES! The version of Cinemachine BaseRig that has been made freely available for everyone is production ready for integration into your projects!

Where can I download Cinemachine BaseRig?
    Cinemachine BaseRig is available for FREE now on the Unity Asset store. Check out https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/79898 and give it a try for yourself!

When is Cinemachine GameRig coming out?

GameRig is soon to be released. We're currently finalizing the example scenes and documentation.

When will the features be released?
    There isn’t a scheduled time for the features to be released. Please refer to the Roadmap to see the status of the features.

I have a problem with using some of the features?
    If the available documentation is not helpful in solving your issue, please ask for help in this forum.

I have found some bugs.
    Check the forum if the bug has already been highlighted and create a post for it if it is new.

I have some ideas and suggestions for improving the features.
    We want your feedback on improving the features so please post these it here to start a discussion on it!

I have some ideas and suggestions for different features.
    If it’s Timeline, Cinemachine or 'movie making with Unity' related, post it here to start a discussion!

2. gekidoslayer

gekidoslayer

Unity Technologies

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.