Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Everyplay not recording. How to debug?

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by hamstar, Dec 5, 2014.

1. hamstar

hamstar

I'm a bit stumped as to why recording isn't working for my game. Everyplay.IsSupported() and Everyplay.IsRecordingSupported() return true. When I call Everyplay.StartRecording(), the event is fired. However, Everyplay.IsRecording() always returns false.

Why is the RecordingStarted event firing if it's not actually recording? Why is it not recording if recording is supported? I'm really stuck and would appreciate some guidance.

Snippet:
    Code (CSharp):
    1.     void Start() {
    2.         Everyplay.ReadyForRecording += EveryplayReadyForRecordingEventHandler;
    3.         Everyplay.RecordingStarted += EveryplayRecordingStartedEventHandler;
    4.         Everyplay.RecordingStopped += EveryplayRecordingStoppedEventHandler;
    5.     }
    7.     void EveryplayRecordingStartedEventHandler() {  
    8.         Debug.Log("STARTED RECORDING");
    9.         // logs "false" to the console
    10.         Debug.Log("Everyplay.IsRecording(): " + Everyplay.IsRecording());
    11.     }

2. surathunity3d

surathunity3d

I will post the entire discussion here once it's resolved on Zendesk. Please send me a Reply to check status.

3. hamstar

hamstar

This issue seems to have been resolved in the update released on the asset store yesterday (v1921-1210).

4. vanshika1012

vanshika1012

Still facing the problem. I am able to use "Everyplay.Show()" function, but other than that, nothing is working and no bug or error is there.

I am able to record and play for the first time, but after that, not able to record or share.