Search Unity

Everyplay exported with Gradle Unity 5.6

Discussion in 'Unity Everyplay' started by alan_motionlab, Mar 30, 2017.

1. alan_motionlab

alan_motionlab

Hi,

I've been trying to export my game using Gradle in Unity 5.6 to an Android Studios project. The project exports, and Gradle is successful, but when I try to build it, I get lots of errors relating to everyplay. There are loads and loads (2386 to be exact) with different letters after the Everyplay.a.{x}.

Code (csharp):
    1. Error:warning: Ignoring InnerClasses attribute for an anonymous inner class
    2. Error:(com.everyplay.Everyplay.a.b) that doesn't come with an
    3. Error:associated EnclosingMethod attribute. This class was probably produced by a
    4. Error:compiler that did not target the modern .class file format. The recommended
    5. Error:solution is to recompile the class from source, using an up-to-date compiler
    6. Error:and without specifying any "-target" type options. The consequence of ignoring
    7. Error:this warning is that reflective operations on this class will incorrectly
    8. Error:indicate that it is *not* an inner class.
    I'm running the game using 25.0.2 build tools and Gradle 2.2.0. Not sure if this is an Android export issue, or with Everyplay, but it seemed best to post here first.

Thanks,

Alan

2. isoPepe

isoPepe

Unity Technologies

Until Everyplay update is released, please replace the proguard-project file in Everyplay folder with included file. This should fix your problems.

Attached Files:

3. pmjo

pmjo

Unity Technologies

Everyplay 2150-1570 is out and should fix this issue.