Search Unity

error when i try to build for Windows Store platform, help needed!

Discussion in 'Windows' started by enzoravo, Mar 9, 2017.

1. enzoravo

enzoravo

hi, i'm trying to crate a build for windows store and i'm getting an error that i don't know how to fix it.

in the first place i got an error that serialization, binary formatters were not supported on windows store platform, i changed that to xml serialization, but now i'm getting this one:

Code (csharp):
    2. Assets/Editor/ImageEffects/AntialiasingEditor.cs(55,46): error CS0012: The type `System.Enum' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. Consider adding a reference to assembly `System.Runtime, Version=4.0.20.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
    this is the exact message from the unity compiler

i searched the web with google and also searched here at the unity forums, i saw a few thread with similar issues, but i don't know what i need to do to fix/resolve this.

can somebody point me to a solution or a workaround ?

thanks in advance for all the help.

2. Tautvydas-Zilys

Tautvydas-Zilys

Unity Technologies

Can you post the full editor log?

3. enzoravo

enzoravo

sorry for the late response, i was strugling with the installation of the new visual studio 2017.

about the compilation issue, after remove all the errors relative to functions not availables on Windows Store app, the problem with the antialiasing and system.enum, just dissapear, i tried a few times, sometimes it shows but i quit the unity editor and open it again and it compiles fine for windows store app.

thank you for all the help.

4. lorein0688

lorein0688

That's great to know that you have fixed..