Search Unity

Elearning Platform for mathematical content

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Mafio007, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Mafio007

Mafio007

Hi guys,
    I'm new to Unity and I'm looking to build an elearning platform for quite technical mathematical content. Will Unity help with this?
    Thanks!

2. arieychka

arieychka

Wow. No answers? I have the same question. Did you have any success?

3. Maybe because the question does not make any sense. Try to ask more clear questions. So what do you want to know exactly?

4. Owen-Reynolds

Owen-Reynolds

To get someone to invest, you'd need to pitch them a business plan. Just common sense stuff:

o Why you? Are you a math instructor? Currently involved with e-learning? Have technical web-skills? Why is someone new to Unity a good choice?

o How would this be different from existing game designer math sites? Quaternions and vector math are pretty well covered in lots of other places (including even by me on my site). Would any of this be specific to Unity?

o How would this be different from site they own: Unity Answers (which is full of searchable math Q's) or the newer Unity-Learn they're working on? How would it interact with the new paid support?

o Why would Unity want to work with a 3rd party? Their general model is to let someone put things in their store, then buy the successful ones (path-finding, for example).