1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We’re giving 2017.1 beta testers a chance to win t-shirts and a Nintendo Switch. Read more on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want to know how you learned Unity! Help us by taking this quick survey and have a chance at a $25 gift card
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Are you an artist or level designer going to Unite Europe? Join our roundtables there to discuss artist features.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice

Education Time Frame

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by mos99z, Mar 19, 2017.

1. mos99z

mos99z

Not really that important but still bugging. When the system calculates the time spent working on a degree based on the months you give it, it may give an unexpected value. For instance saying a degree took from Aug 2014 to July 2016 says it was 1 year & 9 months. When giving it the months Aug 2014 to Aug 2016 it says 2 years. I don't know about you but 2 years minus 1 month is not 1 year and 9 months. Like I said though, this isn't really that important of an issue, it just bugs me.

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Unity Technologies

We have added it as a bug. Thank you!