Search Unity

eDriven.Gui - GUI for programmers

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by dkozar, Jul 10, 2012.

1. dkozar

dkozar

2. dkozar

dkozar

eDriven.Gui CRAZY PRICE DROP:

Only $50 - until March 31!!!!!

*** You DON'T wanna miss THAT!!! ***

>>> Read more <<<

$edrivengui_featured.png

3. dkozar

dkozar

4. Sesung

Sesung

Hello.
    Thank you for making a good asset.

But, i have a problem.
    It's a flickr image file does not load.
    Demo file (eDriven\Demo\Gui\Code\LoadData) and Demo site(edrivenunity.com/unity/load-images) also does not load.

Can I only have this problem?

Attached Files:

5. dkozar

dkozar

I believe it has to do with Flickr changing their policies or API (this app communicates only with Flickr as a backend)

Please try with your own Flickr account (edit the connection parameters of the attached script).

6. dkozar

dkozar

Just checked my email and here's an email I got from Flickr a few months ago:

We see that you own an active API key for the Flickr API, and wanted make sure you know about some upcoming changes to the API related to SSL.

As you may have read on the Flickr code blog, we've updated all of the API endpoints to fully support SSL. You no longer need to use a special subdomain to access the API securely, and we want to make sure that all API communication adopts SSL.

Many of you have moved over to using SSL already, which is great! If you haven't, it shouldn't be much more work than updating your apps to call the API at: https://api.flickr.com/

Here are example error responses:

XML (REST):

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <rsp stat="fail"> <err code="95" msg="SSL is required" /> </rsp>

JSONP:

jsonFlickrApi({ "stat": "fail", "code": "95", "message": "SSL is required" })

JSON:

{ "stat": "fail", "code": "95", "message": "SSL is required" }

We realize that this change might be more difficult for some. We will follow the Developer Support Group closely, so please let us hear your questions.
    Hoping this helps! :)

7. dkozar

dkozar

8. dkozar

dkozar