Search Unity

[Early look] Hellhunter - Supernatural hunting RPG

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by BallisticInteractive, Oct 17, 2016.

1. BallisticInteractive

BallisticInteractive

Hey guys, here is a sneak peak of our upcoming game Hellhunter!
    Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!

Hellhunter is a supernatural investigative hunting RPG, where you assume the role of a freelance hunter building your career towards uncovering the ultimate terror.

However with each job, the level is procedurally generated, and the true identity of the supernatural creature is not revealed. It is up to you to explore and investigate it, to determine the tools needed to vanquish the hostile entity, which creates an intense and unique experience for every hunt.

Death lurks in every corner. Do you have what it takes to become a hellhunter?

John3D and theANMATOR2b like this.
  2. BallisticInteractive

BallisticInteractive

Hey guys here is some more information about Hellhunter's Investigation and Detection mechanics!

In Hellhunter, every good case starts with a careful investigation. Scoping out your surroundings for out of the ordinary clues will help you decipher the identity of the creatures you are hunting.

During your investigations, you will encounter all sorts of creatures, ranging from souls of the dead that have come back to haunt the living to corporeal undead with a thirst for blood.

Below are some more gifs, unfortunately they do not want to load on this post :(
    - Investigation
    - Nightvision Goggles
    - Saltline
    - Ghast

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    John3D, pcg and theANMATOR2b like this.
  3. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Several of the images above aren't showing... and I really want to see all there is to offer for this interesting project!

4. BallisticInteractive

BallisticInteractive

Thanks theANMATOR2b! No clue why some work and some don't, I have added some links for your viewing pleasure! :)

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  5. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

Very nice project

6. BallisticInteractive

BallisticInteractive

7. pcg

pcg

Looking very nice. I'm liking the ghost effects from the video. Gook Luck with the project!

8. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

Nice, solid looking so far. You've done a good amount of work so far to demo, and that's really great for Kickstarter. I'm really liking the environmental atmosphere.

9. BallisticInteractive

BallisticInteractive

Hey guys,

Just an update on Hellhunter. We improved the poltergeist telekinetic ability based on some feedback!
    Also here is sneak peak into the cursed artifacts. ;)

10. Root13

Root13

Oh, I would love to try, thoug I'm afraid of dark a little)

11. Skyking

Skyking

Hey guys we have just launched a forum for Hellhunter at www.ballisticinteractive.com/forums where you can keep up to date with the direction we are headed, and join in on community discussions to help shape Hellhunter to be the best game it can be! Join now! :D

12. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Hoping your continuing with development on this unique looking project even after the kickstarter shortfall.

Aiursrage2k likes this.
  13. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

At least you know there is some market for it

14. John3D

John3D

Not my type of game but you've done a very good job! It looks very really cool. Good look with your game!

15. Deleted User

Deleted User

Looks great!

16. BallisticInteractive

BallisticInteractive

Hellhunter is now on the Steam Store!
    Lock and load, bait your traps and pack your Cryptonomicon - the nightmares are coming.

Add Hellhunter to your wishlist now, because we're actively developing the game and have lots of announcements coming soon.

Thanks to everyone who's supported us to get this far on social media and Kickstarter, we think you'll love what's coming.

17. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Glad you guys are up on steam. This is a pretty interesting looking game so far.
    One thing that stands out as a little 'off' is the traditional weapons. I would expect a guy who is battling supernatural, ghost-like beings and monsters to use unconventional weapons and equipment.
    Seems a bit out of place and misguided for the game to provide traditional weapons to the players to battle against supernatural enemies.

How effective is a pistol or machine gun against a ghost - really?

Everything else in the game looks very intriguing.

Aiursrage2k likes this.
  18. Aiursrage2k

Aiursrage2k

Maybe the shotgun is filled with salt (ala supernatural), although it does seem odd to not go with some unconventional weapons

theANMATOR2b likes this.