Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Disable all activations on new dashboard.

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by IndieFist, Sep 16, 2016.

1. IndieFist

IndieFist

Hi guys.
    Apologize if is not the correct section of this forum.
    I have a new computer an forgot to remove license before of format the older.
    I cannot find where to disable all activations on my new dashboard.
    Kind regards.

2. RaptorX81

RaptorX81

I would like to bump this. I just purchased a Unity Plus 1 year prepaid and the new dashboard seems to be missing this. Is there any way to disable all activations?

Also, there doesn't appear to be a way to choose what happens at the end of the subscription. On the old dashboard I could choose "Cancel Subscription", "Flexible month to month", etc. So what happens after my subscription is over? Will it auto renew? How would I prevent it from going month to month?

3. mahdi_jeddi

mahdi_jeddi

I have this problem too :(

4. sevensails

sevensails

I have the same problem, I have 2 PRO subscriptions from different companies and I could not activate none of them because this option is not available anymore on the new dashboard and I had to re-format my computer. I sent an email to support and I'm awaiting for a reply for days already!

5. Ryiah

Ryiah

6. sevensails

sevensails

Thanks for the links @Ryiah

- https://id.unity.com/subscriptions
    Here I can find my Active Subscription, and Occupied Seats. But there is no "Active Activations" anywhere and no way to disable them.

- https://store.unity3d.com/en/account/licenses
    Here it shows me : You have not yet added any licenses to your account. But If I Try to Add my License to it, it shows me : "License is already assigned to your account"

So, no luck yet! =(.

7. alexhoffman

alexhoffman

I formatted my computer and cannot return the license from the editor. The old dashboard does not see my license, and the new dashboard does not seem to have a way to deactivate all licenses. I cannot use my license of Unity because of this. Please resolve this, because when people cannot use your software that has been legally paid for, they may turn to other means of obtaining it, and rightfully so.

8. Zloba

Zloba

I have problem too... :(
    Where my a Dark Skin.?.o_O

9. Ohadmanor

Ohadmanor

any one solve it? I have the same problem . . .

10. sanpats

sanpats

I tried to remove my seat and reassign it to me again, but the activations are not returned. This is a big problem that should be quickly addressed months ago.

11. NoSpoonAnim

NoSpoonAnim

same here... this is really not a Pro feature at all. A company cannot halt projects just because a machine dies.

12. jhocking

jhocking

I was avoiding piping up because the new interface confuses me too, but this is where I found it...

under your account on the webpage choose Organizations

Although now Unity expects everyone to license through subscriptions, and the UI assumes subscriptions, for older perpetual licenses note this easy-to-miss paragraph on the left navbar:

"If you have previously purchased subscriptions and perpetual licenses through our former Unity store, please click to manage your other licenses."
    and it links to https://store.unity3d.com/en/account/licenses

13. sanpats

sanpats

It doesn't work with the new licenses. Currently you can only file a support ticket to solve the problem.