Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Did you #ifdef UNITY_EDITOR a section of your serialized properties in any of your scripts?

Discussion in 'PSM' started by angrypenguin, Feb 17, 2015.

1. angrypenguin

angrypenguin

I'm getting this error on deployment to a PS Vita:
    This is coming from an old version of NGUI. Google shows at least one case where the error was shown to go away when NGUI was updated, but I'd rather not do that since this is from years ago and I fear an update would essentially mean rebuilding the GUIs as well.

What's more, there are only two serialized fields on UIDragPanelContents, neither of which are wrapped in a define, and it derives only from MonoBehaviour, so I can't see how there's a 16 byte discrepancy. Similar deal with UIAnchor, which also shows up in the log. UIPanel also shows up and does have serialised properties in defines, but not 16 bytes worth, and removing them from the defines has no effect.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with ExecuteInEditMode, but removing that didn't fix it either.

Anyone have any ideas? If at all possible I'd rather modify the code for the content than rebuild the content for the code. It's all in Git, so I'll have a go at an NGUI update, but I'm not holding my breath on that front...

AldeRoberge likes this.