Search Unity

Customize Eventhandler in XCode - iOS Code compiled by Unity

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by Cruzador, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Cruzador

Cruzador

Hello,

before asking my question I'd like to explain my workflow right now. I'm working on a augmented reality App at the moment. A part of that is the vuforia Object recognition, which is used in Unity. Status quo is, I am able to distinguish between different Objects and display Object-related Information including Database information.
    This works all like I imagined, all simply compiled by unity and tested on an iOS device.

Now: I have to include another service, which displays live dashboards (charts, bars and so on) connected with my database. That live dashboard is on a website. I am able to display a UIWebview in Xcode and the website itself. But how can I attach that now to my eventhandler? In my unity project there will be a Diagramm-Button, if that is clicked, the window (programmed in swift/Xcode) shall be opened. So it is kind of interacting crossplatform. E.g. Click on But X with Unity Compiled stuff -> open Live Dashboard X with Code written in Swift oder c#.

Is that even possible?
    Maybe something like on an event, transfer are Value of a variable to a variable which can be read in native Swift/ C#

I tried to find that lines of code in the compiled code, but I dont get that code at all.

Thanks heaps!

Last edited: Mar 28, 2017