Search Unity

Ez Ads - Professional Ads Manager

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by sharkyro, Nov 29, 2016.

1. sharkyro

sharkyro

Ez Ads on the Asset Store can be found here.

A reliable ads solution should be easy to understand and quick to integrate. Ez Ads helps you integrate and easily manage several ads platforms, by offering you an efficient integration all-in-one solution.

By having an automated initialization and management of the active ads platform, you can load, show and hide any type of ad simply by using either one line of code or UnityEvents (for a code free solution).

All the callbacks (eg. AdShowed, AdFailed, AdCanceled…) are available to you out of the box.

Currently supported Ads platforms are:
    - Unity Ads SDK v2.0+
    - AdMob v3.9.0+ SDK for Unity

Features
    - UnityEvents for all the Callbacks
    - Advanced Custom Inspector
    - Editor integration
    - Easy to learn. Intuitive design
    - Supports all platforms
    - Comes with full C# source code
    - Dedicated support
    - Tutorials on our YouTube Channel

As game devs ourselves, we are dedicated to continually improving and expanding our assets, based on everyone's feedback, and also providing top-notch support.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    theANMATOR2b likes this.
  2. sharkyro

sharkyro

How to import Unity Ads into a Project

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  3. sharkyro

sharkyro

How to use Unity Ads with Ez Ads for Unity
    Video Tutorial

Last edited: Dec 20, 2016
  4. sharkyro

sharkyro

5. sanket400

sanket400

Hello,
    I recently purchased ez ads plugin great but i want to know is there any way
    I can integrate heyzap without buttons on click i have a game which is a platformer game

so i want my ad placement to be when player collide with an object like say coin just like mario the ad should come up how to do that

because i don't want buttons on click to show ad.Please reply as soon as possible.Because i given positive feedback on unity asset store.

Thanks.

6. sharkyro

sharkyro

Hello,

Of course, you can use EzAds without the need for buttons; the buttons in the example scenes are used just as a quick example. All the methods for EzAds can be used from code. In your scenario, in your own collision script, you can show ads.

Remember to have
    Code (CSharp):
    1. using Ez.Ads;
    To show a banner ad:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. EzAds.Instance.ShowBannerAd();

For Interstitial and Incentivized ads, we would suggest the following approach:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if(EzAds.Instance.IsInterstitialAdAvailable()) // first check that there is an interstitial Ad available
    2. {
    3.       EzAds.Instance.ShowInterstitialAd();    // show the ad
    4. }
    5. if(EzAds.Instance.IsIncentivizedAdAvailable()) // first check that there is an incentivized Ad available
    6. {
    7.      EzAds.Instance.ShowIncentivizedAd();    // show the ad
    8. }

For more information, please see the EzAds Owner's Manual, especially the chapter dedicated to HeyZap.

Cheers,
    Alex
    EZ ENTERTAINMENT

7. sharkyro

sharkyro

8. sharkyro

sharkyro

9. wahyuway

wahyuway

hi, my existing games using heyzap mediation. But when i updated the SDK the ads did not visible, but i still can click the ads.
    Is there any trial or lite version of yours asset?

10. sharkyro

sharkyro

Hi @wahyuway,

my existing games using heyzap mediation. But when i updated the SDK the ads did not visible, but i still can click the ads.
    Check that you have the latest SDK for the platforms you are doing mediation, by downloading the latest SDK package from HeyZap (they bundle up custom configured packages).

Is there any trial or lite version of yours asset?
    We do not have a lite version for Ez Ads because the integration is pretty straightforward and we cannot make it simpler than it currently is.
    As for a trial version, the Unity Asset Store policy does not allow any assets that are trial (the EULA requires that the asset does not have any limitations set in place).

Cheers,
    Ez Entertainment

11. wahyuway

wahyuway

Hi, finally bought your asset. The latest Heyzap SDK do not have AdMobSize and FacebookSize definition anymore
    Assets/Plugins/Ez/Ads/Scripts/SupportClasses/EzHeyZapSupport.cs(496,69): error CS0117: `Heyzap.HZBannerShowOptions' does not contain a definition for `AdMobSize'

And if i test and follow the example Heyzap Scene, when i click "ShowHeyzap Mediation Test" , then showing pop up "You must call HeyzapAds.Start() first"

Could check and updated to latest heyzap SDK?

Thanks

12. sharkyro

sharkyro

Hi @wahyuway,

It seems that there are issues going on with the HeyZap ads platform. Their SDK 10, that was released over a year ago, was pulled from the website (without any notice) and reverted back to SDK 9.
    We have inquired with HeyZap regarding their plans towards the SDK evolution (especially the API changes), but have not yet received an official answer.

At the moment, our asset does not support HeyZap's older SDK 9 and are waiting for their reply before deciding whether to introduce support for SDK 9 or not. We will keep you updated once we have any new information on this matter.

In the mean time, if you want, we can give you a full refund for your purchase.

13. sharkyro

sharkyro

Hi @wahyuway,

We have received an answer from HeyZap so we can clarify this issue. They have oficially ceased the development of the unified HeyZap-Fyber SDK (this being SDK 10+) and will only develop SDK 9.

The current version of Ez Ads is designed to work with HeyZap SDK versions 10+, which can still be found on their website, under "Unified Platform", here: https://developers.heyzap.com/docs/unity_sdk_setup_and_requirements_unified

We plan to maintain Ez Ads' support for HeyZap. At the moment, it can still be used with SDK 10.4.1 but we plan to switch support to HeyZap SDK 9 in the near future. We expect this update to come around in July, however we can't give an exact date.

Cheers,
    Ez Entertainment

14. wahyuway

wahyuway

@sharkyro
    Hi, nice update. Lately heyzap updated their SDK 9 to fix some bugs using Unity 5.6.1 (bugs that ads invisible). But still no fix for SDK 10. So i had to switch to SDK 9 because i am using 5.6.1. And, I had no problem now showing ads using your asset.

sharkyro likes this.
  15. sharkyro

sharkyro

Hello everyone!

We're very excited to announce EzAds version 2.0! Check out the introduction to the new version and the tutorial on how to upgrade on our YouTube channel:

EzAds v2.0 Introduction:

Upgrade Guide for Ez assets - from version 1.x to version 2.x:

Cheers!

16. jcaravana

jcaravana

I would like to ask for help.

I am having problem with EZ ADS, when initializing on android the reward video gives me the following message:
    "rewarded video ad callback: ad failed to load."

At each request in the adload it gives this message.

I put the correct rewaredVideo admob ID.

The version of my unity is 2017.3.1.f1

Do you have any idea what this might be?

Thanks in advance.

17. Starbox

Starbox

Hi!

1. Is your plugin up to date with the recent change about Heyzap that got absorbed into Fyber?

2. Is see that the package is about 20 Mb. Aiming for mobile publishing, how much weight will I be able to shave off if I plan on using Heyzap mediation and Playmaker? I really need to make the build very small. How much of the package will be absolutely necessary for an iOS and an Android publishing?

3. Do the Playmaker actions contain (and work) for checking and getting the user content with Heyzap?