Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Collab] Errno::ENOSPC: No space left on device

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Biancae, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Biancae

Biancae

Today, ive been having the issue saying i dont have more space on my device when trying to upload the changes to my collab, however my collab partner doesnt get this error.. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Our collab file is approximately 1.5GB at this point.

2. Biancae

Biancae

Update: I closed Visual Studios and Unity, restarted it all and it disappeared..

3. dtakahas

dtakahas

Hey there,

This is due to some service issues that we are currently addressing. You were not doing anything wrong. Sorry for the alarm.

4. Korindian

Korindian

I'm getting [Collab] NoMethodError: undefined method '[]' for nil:NilClass on opening my project right now.

I can't click anything in the editor. I can't even open the window menu to access Collaborate to turn it off.

Is this server related? The collab menu has a gray spinning icon which isn't moving.

5. dtakahas

dtakahas

This is server related. We are working on it and you can follow status at https://status.cloud.unity3d.com/.

We will try to get an announcement thread up, but we hope to have this resolved within a few minutes.

Korindian likes this.
  6. JackmanGomel

JackmanGomel

The exact same problem

7. pKallv

pKallv

8. Gurg

Gurg

Unity Technologies