Search Unity

Cloud Build cant cancel

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by shi-meikou, Jan 27, 2017.

1. shi-meikou

shi-meikou

Hello,

I cant cancel my Unity Cloud build . It says " There was a problem canceling this build." when I try cancel. It has been building for 21 hours now.

Thanks!

2. SophiaC

SophiaC

Hello,

I'm looking into this issue for you. Still trying to figure it out, but if you see unexpected builds on your dashboard, it's me :)

- Sophia

3. SophiaC

SophiaC

Going to DM you

4. Anexis712

Anexis712

There's a glitch that shows "There was a problem cancelling this build", which I sometimes experience as well. Press cancel twice, and then refresh the page. Your cancelled build should disappear.

5. SophiaC

SophiaC

Hello @Anexis712,

Could you please DM me a link to the project that you're having problems with?

Thanks,

- Sophia

6. Anexis712

Anexis712

Looks like it happens with any project; and pretty much every time I try to cancel the build. It does actually cancel though. Just doesn't seem like it until you refresh the page.
    Issues to fix: 1. Pevent displaying the error message, and 2. Stop showing the new build once it's cancelled.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  7. SophiaC

SophiaC

Hello @Anexis712

You can delete cancelled builds from the dashboard, and then untick Show Deleted Builds

Does this help?

- Sophia

8. Anexis712

Anexis712

Thank you so much! I used to wait for a build to be cancelled, only to find out 2 hours later that is was cancelled already. I appreciate it.