1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We’re giving 2017.1 beta testers a chance to win t-shirts and a Nintendo Switch. Read more on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Unity 2017.1 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Get further faster with the Unity Plus Accelerator Pack, free for new Unity Plus subscribers for a limited time. Click here for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Learn how you'll soon be able to publish your games to China in four simple steps with Xiaomi. Sign up now for early access.
    Dismiss Notice

[CLOSED] Programmer looking for project - free ok

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Zainab Al-Ansari, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Zainab Al-Ansari

Zainab Al-Ansari

[UPDATE]
    thanks everyone for you interest, I've joined a team and won't be taking other offers
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone,

Am new to Unity, but have 2+ years experience in development, mostly desktop and web with some mobile. I've made a couple of small games before for learning purposes (nothing published).

Am looking to join a project, I'd prefer an experienced team with published games if the project is just starting, or is late in development if it's a new team

If you'd like to see some of my work, please check my website at http://zslaboratories.com/

Please contact me on zainab [at] zslaboratories [dot] com or PM me here

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 17, 2014