Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

[Closed] Collab blank page after update

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by arthurmarinho88, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arthurmarinho88

arthurmarinho88

Hello!

Since I installed the 2017 version of Unity, my collab has stopped working, the popup and history page are blank.

I uninstalled the 2017 version and reinstalled version 5.6.2, but now I can not access collab or the old version.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Unity, deleted the Package folder in ~ / Library / Unity and tried several things I found on the Unity forum and nothing ...

Can someone help me? PLEASE

Thanks!

2. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Hi @arthurciappinam!

I'd like to double check which things you've tried already. Have you turned off any firewalls or proxies you're using to see if they're interfering with your connection to Collab?

Have you tried deleting your Local Storage folder located here?
    (Windows) AppData\LocalLow\Unity/Browser\Cache\Local Storage
    (Mac) <username>\Library\Unity\Browser\Cache\Local Storage

Have you tried re-downloading your project from the Cloud?

3. arthurmarinho88

arthurmarinho88

Yep, my firewall are disabled and I don't use proxies.

I'm using macOS and already deleted the local storage.
    I already uninstalled Unity (and deleting all the folders listed https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/uninstalling-unity-on-mac.395154/), I tried to reinstalled 3 times, testing the versions 5.6.1, 5.6.2 and 2017 again.

I even used Time Machine to go back one day (when Collab worked), but it didn't not work.

One of my partners who uses macOS is having the same problem, and the other one that uses Windows 10 is using it normally (both using the same internet connection).

I'm also tried to start a new fresh project and share with one of my partners, I can upload archives, but when I try to download what he sends me, I got the collab blank page.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
  4. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

5. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.