Search Unity

Certification in the US...Lack of options

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by Brathnann, May 1, 2017.

1. Brathnann

Brathnann

I see a few other post asking and lack of responses to really know what is going on. I have checked the test site and there doesn't seem to be anything coming in my State any time soon.

This is a bit discouraging on the desire to get certified. I have done my A+ and c# certification and testing centers are everywhere for them at all times of the week.

I took a look at the partner links and contacted the one listed for my state and they said they only do the training and not the exams. :(

My work covered the training cost through Unity's online courseware, but now I need to take the exam before anything learned on there is no longer relevant. While I have been working in Unity for several years now, I still picked up a couple of things.

It just seems like studying or taking the courseware doesn't make sense if I can't even take the exam. I'm not flying overseas/across the US just to take a exam that should be available at least somewhere in my state.

I even tried emailing the Certification team and have not received any responses.

theolagendijk likes this.