1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We’re giving 2017.1 beta testers a chance to win t-shirts and a Nintendo Switch. Read more on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want to know how you learned Unity! Help us by taking this quick survey and have a chance at a $25 gift card
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice

Cannot get any managed exception reports on iOS

Discussion in 'Unity Game Performance Reporting Preview' started by andymads, Mar 20, 2017.

1. andymads

andymads

I touched on the issue in this thread but there has been no response.

We've now released 2 updates of iOS apps using 5.5 with Performance Reporting enabled and with the Slow and Safe optimization setting. I've not seen 1 single managed exception report for it and it doesn't even show in the dropdown list of versions for that app.

I find it hard to believe that there are zero managed exceptions.

2. thomasn_unity

thomasn_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi andymads,

Sorry you're having trouble with this. Are you able to file a bug with your project attached? That would help us track down the issue.

Thanks,

-Tom

3. andymads

andymads

Done. Bug #893435.

4. andymads

andymads

5. andymads

andymads

We now have a third app released. This too doesn't report any managed exceptions on iOS.