Search Unity

Cannot build anymore, strange shader problems....

Discussion in 'Shaders' started by Firlefanz73, May 5, 2017.

1. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

Hello,

since adding an asset I get 4 Errors like this:

Shader error in 'Fluzo/PBRWaterGolem': Too many output registers declared (12). When no output register has been declared with the semantic 'psize0', 11 o# registers are available. When an o# register has been declared with the semantic 'psize0' (same as 'psize'), 12 registers are available. at line 92 (on d3d9)
    Compiling Vertex program with DIRECTIONAL DIRLIGHTMAP_COMBINED FOG_EXP2 LIGHTMAP_OFF DYNAMICLIGHTMAP_OFF
    Platform defines: UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP SHADER_API_DESKTOP UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA

Until now I realized it but did not care because everything seems to be fine.

Since having Unity 5.6.0(p3) installed, I cannot create a (Windowss_x64_x86) build anymore, and it only Shows 4 of These Errors.

The Project with the original asset builds and works fine and without Problems.

So I changed my Project Build Settings from Gamma to linear, but did not help.
    I searched for the Problem and found a hint and cleared my CI cache but did not help.

As Long as I run in Editor, it works fine! But not the build! And before 5.6 the error was shown in console, but there never was a build Problem...

Can anybody help me, please?

Thanks a lot and have a nice Weekend! :)

2. Firlefanz73

Firlefanz73

I found out when I remove DirectX9 from the Player Settings features it seems I can create a build again.

But then my whole ui gets a solid pink tone (like when materials are missing) and the Performance is very poor....

And I do not like that solution very much. Would not work before Windows 7 anymore I guess.