Search Unity

c# and unity

Discussion in 'Unity Connect' started by batka50, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batka50

batka50

Hi
    I'm absolutely beginner with Unity.I look after my problem on the net and in the documentation too but i don't find the answer.I .hope somebody can help...
    Soo,i would like to create a windows desktop program(exe) with Visual Studio and i would like to put into this application a virtual controller-joystick.And i don't know,can i create this controll with Unity and after that how can i use this in my program?I saw some video how to create a siple controll that i want but i don' know how can i use it.
    If somebody have an answer,please write to me...
    Thanks
    P.S.:I uplad a very simple draw what i would like to do... program.jpg

2. markp-unity

markp-unity

Hey batka50,

If you're looking for some help you should checkout connect.unity.com and post a task. This is exactly what we're trying to help you solve! Good luck!

3. batka50

batka50

4. batka50

batka50

But if i have a tutorial or some kind of description how can i use Unity code in VisualStudio c# code maybe i can do it...

5. markp-unity

markp-unity

Sorry Batka,

But this forum isn't for finding solutions to your unity or c# issues. We have built connect.unity3d.com for you to find people to help you with your problem. This forum is to discuss issues, bugs, feedback on the website connect.unity3d.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.