Search Unity

Augmented Reality Game Made with Unity/Vuforia - Fight Alone AR

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by niraj, Oct 8, 2016.

?

Do You Like Playing Augmented Reality Games?

1. Yes

60.0%
  2. Sometimes, just for Testing

20.0%
  3. Nope

40.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. niraj

niraj

Hello Guys,

I want to showcase Fight Alone AR - an Augmented Reality Top Down shooting Game that you can experience live on your table top. The game is currently live in Google Play Store. All you need to place a target image in front of camera and fighting world will be populated and you will be ready to play.

Here is the Target image link that you need to print out and place in front of camera: http://imgur.com/a/UFiHe . You can even just open the image in another device (in that case you don't need to take print out). Here is the Trailer of the Game though:

GarBenjamin likes this.
  2. vibas-behera095

vibas-behera095

I like the idea of this game... different taste of AR game. Game has nice challenge. Do I have to take print out of the image for target image? What should be the size of the printed image?

niraj likes this.
  3. niraj

niraj

Yes you can Either - take print out of the Target image of any size but having A4 size print out will work great as the 3D content scales with the size of target image.
    or
    You can open the image on another device and focus your camera over the image. Simple :)