Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

ISSUE: Asset Store not showing updated assets

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by rrahim, Jul 24, 2017.

1. rrahim

rrahim

I've recognized that since last week Friday, using the search functionality, assets don't seemed to be filtered by "updated" status on the asset store. I know this because the same assets are showing up as the latest updated assets, yet several assets which I own have notified of updates.

Is there currently an issue with the UAS?
    Or is this possibly because of the upcoming switch to the new asset store?

Tortyfoo likes this.
  2. Tortyfoo

Tortyfoo

Was about to report same issue. I always do a daily check using

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/search/page=1/sortby=updated/query=only:packages&updated:1

to only show 1 days worth of updates and it currently claims no records found. Now after a weekend this is possible but I know that a few of my purchased assets have been updated as got the mail icon on web page and automated notification email from Unity.

Also broken for New Releases filter. If I search by Update on my Wish List it is actually Popularity.

Would be nice if it could be fixed. Definitely seems to have been an issue since Friday.

rrahim likes this.
  3. jackmememe

jackmememe

Yep, i just released an asset and it don't show in any place in the store, not even in the new layout.

4. Tortyfoo

Tortyfoo

Think OP needs to edit thread title to show error or issues and then hopefully will get seen by more appropriate people.

rrahim likes this.