1. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 5.6 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Check out all the fixes for 5.5 in patch releases 1 & 2.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Get further faster with the Unity Plus Accelerator Pack, free for new Unity Plus subscribers for a limited time. Click here for more details.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Learn how you'll soon be able to publish your games to China in four simple steps with Xiaomi. Sign up now for early access.
    Dismiss Notice

Animations that used to work are now messed up

Discussion in 'Animation' started by radiantboy, Apr 14, 2017.

1. radiantboy

radiantboy

I have noticed that a lot of animations that were working fine in Unity 5 about 6 months ago, are now not correct in the latest Unity. I have quite a few animations like this, since they have gone bad the character leans forward 45 degrees and one of their arms stick out twisted behind their back.

The animation that I just noticed this on was working fine (comes from the republic assets on the store - StandingIdleLooking) and is set up with rig-> humanoid. What could cause an animation that was perfect to suddenly be like this ? I have noticed a number of my mixamo fuse and poser animations also do this now too.

2. RobCigna

RobCigna

Try reimporting the avatar those animations are using.

radiantboy likes this.
  3. radiantboy

radiantboy

thanks man, good idea, will try it!!!

4. radiantboy

radiantboy

Deleted library folder and reimported, they work now!.. Thanks dude.

5. jeffthoms321

jeffthoms321

radiantboy likes this.