Search Unity

[Android] Infinity Runner

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Overphil, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Overphil

Overphil

Hello Unity-Community,

I want to show you my new game called "Infinity Runner". My goal was to make it an easily understandable game you can play whenever you are bored.

In the game you have to jump from platform to platform. You can do that either by performing a simple jump (tap the right half of your display) or if you want to reach a farther platform with a double jump (tap on the right half of your display while in air). If you realize that you jumped to far you can dash down fast by tapping your left half of your display. But, keep in mind that your dashes are limited and recover after time. The game mechanics are explained in an integrated tutorial, too.

Your goal is to come as far as possible without falling down so you can set up new records. In addition to that there is an ingame-shop where you can buy upgrades with coins which you can earn while playing.

I would be happy about some people testing my app who tell me what to improve or what is already good. You can find it in Google Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=philastudios.infinityrunner

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b