Search Unity

[Android][GAME]CookIt - Cookie Clicker

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by DLGScript, Oct 15, 2016.

1. DLGScript

DLGScript

CookIt - Cookie Clicker
    introduction:

Howdy friends how much fun to come back here with another app from my collection!
    - - - - - - - - -
    So those who do not know me yet, I developed another app named Don't Tap The Vane
    Link to App:
    https://forum.unity3d.com/threads/android-dont-tap-the-vane-my-first-game.409073/
    - - - - - - - - -
    I am glad to meet you: CookIt - Cookie Clicker
    The purpose of this simple game principle Spend your time when you're waiting for a bus, a taxi, a friend, your queue at the supermarket, or just boring missiles at you and you can play the game!
    So my dear friends, the game is currently available for free download in Google Play for devices running Android, and is only in its infancy so I would be very happy to ideas and suggestions for improvement and conservation so that I could eventually - to study and develop the app more and more, and who knows .. maybe in the future will be more
    Details:

The goal of this game as much as possible to click on the cookie and gain as many cookies. Slowly you will state that the cookies have gathered you "upgraded".
    What does it mean objects you ask?
    It's simple: There is a table on the screen where you can buy ingredients that will help you gain even more cookies!
    So if at first all cookie accumulating clicking on one cookie, you will gain more cookies just with one click of a cookie!
    In addition, you can also upgrade your game so that every second that passes you accumulate all cookies without pressing the cookie but it is only at a later stage to those who really strong and plow the game.
    Leaderboard - During the game, the more you gain more cookies so you'll get more medals.
    Table records - your name will be listed with a maximum amount of your cookies so you can see what the highest score and compete with your friends or in front of people worldwide. The table offers three places; Sunday, Monday and Tuesday so that each day you will reach the highest score and try to compete for the first place!
    Media:

Summary:

So that friends, is my application.
    I am more proud to publish it here and get your support.
    If you download the app and give feedback I'd love to, but if you can then feedback will not only here but also at the app's page.
    And if you can also give a Like to our Facebook page so you can catch up on the application and the following ideas

2. DLGScript

DLGScript

UP
    New Update Released!

3. DLGScript

DLGScript

4. DLGScript

DLGScript

5. DLGScript

DLGScript

6. DLGScript

DLGScript

UP!
    A new update released :)!

7. DLGScript

DLGScript

UP
    New Update Released !

8. John3D

John3D

What script do you use for achievements?
    I like the achievements screen.
    Good luck with your game!

9. DLGScript

DLGScript

I use the Google Play Plugin Tool :)

10. eXonius

eXonius

Hello, I tried your game and I didn't understand what to do at all. Clicked around for two minutes and understood nothing. You need to make sure the user knows how to play.

Also didn't appreciate the ad that appeared way to soon before I even knew what to do. Use a timer to make sure they don't appear too soon or too frequently.

At least you got a nice interface with nice colors and art so that's something you did right.

Note: I didn't read the app description and most people won't. I just looked at the screenshots.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2017
  11. John3D

John3D

Can you give me more details please (is that an asset from Unity Asset Store)? Is it hard to implement it?
    Thanks!

12. mesignapk

mesignapk

13. rockysam12

rockysam12