Search Unity

"An error occurred while loading builds for this project." alerts shown often

Discussion in 'Unity Build Automation' started by xenonmiii, Oct 29, 2015.

1. xenonmiii

xenonmiii

Hi,
    We're using Unity Cloud Build beta, and whenever we view the project or view some log, we often get a modal dialog with the title Error and message "An error occurred while loading builds for this project.". But everything loads fine.

Thought I'd let Unity guys know about this glitch.

2. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

Thanks for letting us know. Currently looking into getting this fixed up.

3. punkscience

punkscience

I am actually getting this issue right now -- years later. Anyone got a solution to this?

4. PhilMcJ

PhilMcJ

Unity Technologies

Are you still seeing this? That error message can sometimes be seen if there's a sporadic communication error, or if there's a specific build that completely failed to log anything (possibly from a stray infrastructure issue, such as the UCB team post about here on occasion). If you see this continue to happen, please pass along more details as we'll be interested - thanks.

5. Josh_He

Josh_He

I am having this issue every time I go to my projects site since today. I can't see any builds or use any other feature of cloud build on this project right now.
    Please help it's quite urgent.

6. dannyd

dannyd

Unity Technologies

@joshuaH - have you tried signing out and back in? Send me a PM with which project you're having trouble with and we'll figure it out.

Josh_He likes this.
  7. Josh_He

Josh_He

Thanks for the super fast response. No because I had the "remember me" toggle activated. A logout and login fixed it. Thank you