Search Unity

Games Alone: Survival

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by csharpstudios, May 22, 2017.

1. csharpstudios

csharpstudios

Alone: Survival is the first game in my new game series Alone™

Alone is a game series based off of different military scenarios, where the protagonist is a single soldier, fighting to survive.

Alone: Survival
    A small group of soldiers escapes capture from an enemy force, they have taken a lifeboat from an enemy ship, and have sailed off. They come across and island, and as they approach it strike a rock, with the lifeboat un-useable they are stranded. Quickly they learn of the dangers of the island when a horde of flesh consuming humanoid like creatures crawl from the ground and tear apart the team, leaving only one survivor left, can this man live on his own, surviving the hordes of creatures?

Gamemodes:
    Shooting range: Work on your aim
    Survival: Open world, survival game mode based mainly off of DayZ
    Arcade*: Zombie based mini-games
    Campaign: The Games Main Campaign
    Zombies: Zombie survival games based off of call of duty zombies

*Will not be in initial release

Follow Development and check out features planned for the future here! https://trello.com/b/XMlQjE7E/alone-survival

Release price: free

Screen Shots and video will become available soon!

2. theANMATOR2b

theANMATOR2b

Consider a name change. Their is a popular wilderness survival series on some channel called Alone.
    They might take notice if the game is successful. It would suck to see a cool game shut down because of a IP conflict.

3. HolBol

HolBol

Screenshots shouldn't be 'coming soon', the rules of this board mandate them before you post.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. csharpstudios

csharpstudios

Thanks for The Advice

As it has been up for a few days and nothing by staff has been said, I see no problem. I will have screen shots up later today