Search Unity

All the US classes disappeared?! (please someone from Unity respond)

Discussion in 'Unity Certification' started by carmine, Mar 21, 2017.

1. carmine

carmine

There were a whole bunch of U.S. classes listed on the certification page and now they are all gone!

Specifically there was one that was in NYC on April 8th for a while now as well as one in Boston and some others, and a couple days ago they disappeared from the list.

I tried reaching out to Unity via email, facebook and twitter and have had no response.

I'm hoping to find out if this is just an error on that page or if all the tests were cancelled.

I really want to take this cert, but if it's in other cities, I need to potentially arrange travel and lodging.

2. BeforeTheLight

BeforeTheLight

I have the same question. I was tracking for the one in Raleigh NC in April but it also disappeared. Took vacation to be there and purchased study materials but then it vanished. I signed up for notifications regarding that exam and I think a cancellation would be grounds to send out an email to people on that list.

I have emailed the certification support twice with no response to either.

If the program is still being supported can someone please let those of us attempting to use it know either way.

Thanks.