1. Some Unity services have been affected by the DDoS of large DNS provider today. Click here for more information.
  2. Become a closed-alpha partner on the new Facebook games platform. Read more about it here.
  3. Enter the Samsung TIZEN App Challenge for a chance to win prizes. Read more about it here.
  4. The 5.5 Beta is now available. Click here for more details!
  5. Get early access to our Google Daydream Technical preview. Click here for more details!

A simple door animation.

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by sereda008, Apr 28, 2012.

1. sereda008

Dec 10, 2010
    Hallo. The idea is that there is this monster/maniac behind a door, and he/It is trying to get into the room. Now, there is no actual monster, but I have not been able to create the door animation. I am a modeller and a programmer, and have only spent perhaps a few hours in my life on animation, 5 minutes of which were in Unity, therefore am inexperienced in this field. Would anyone be able to create a simple 10-20 second animation of the door shaking slightly in its hinges as it is being hit? Nothing extraordinary, and can even be built on a simple cube. Thanks ;)