Search Unity

2d Rpg Live combat

Discussion in '2D' started by pejbuxton, Feb 20, 2017.

1. pejbuxton

pejbuxton

I am making a 2d Rpg, but I personally prefer live combat to turn based combat. I'm a little new, so can anyone help me with this? I need help making animations and with some scripting for enemy AI and the attacks themselves.

2. pejbuxton

pejbuxton

Bump. I need an answer please.

3. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

If you're literally looking for someone to make animations and write code for you, then you want to post to either the Commercial — Jobs Offered forum (if actually paying real money) or the Collaboration forum (any other arrangement).

If you're trying to do it yourself, and just need a bit of help, then post what you've got and explain exactly how you're stuck, and I'm sure we can help out.

theANMATOR2b likes this.
  4. pejbuxton

pejbuxton

I actually made new animations. I just needed help making the attack system. I would post in the collaboration area, but it will be a commercial game, and I have no way to pay someone. I also wanted to learn how to make something similar in the future. My thought would be colliders in the attack area that would take away from the health variable. Would this work?

5. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

Yes, that's the right idea. If you work through the tutorials in the Learn section, I'm certain there are some that do stuff like this. (I'm sorry I can't point you to any specific one — it's been a long time since I looked at them.)