Search Unity

2D , Board game .. PVP players accounts ---- tips please

Discussion in 'Multiplayer' started by machine2024, May 9, 2017.

1. machine2024

machine2024

hello guys I am new here ... I need some guide point .
    I will start with Questions then add more data to
    I don't want to reinvent the wheel most of the stuff I will create its already in almost all the games out there .

please help me in folowing points :
    - players account ??? any tips .. player create account when here sign in with google of apple ID ... and his account store the in game currency he have and characters and items he have ... any tips about this part .
    - there is the lobby where it match players with others randomly
    and players can add there friends for friendly match
    - any tips about 2D board games ? there must be some standards and ready parts

more info :
    I need some starter points I spend last 2 days searching and reading ,
    I am a web developer / designers with full time job and 9 years experience

I have a passion for games always play and read and watch any thing related to game design
    and I think its time to start build my first game . I will take ideas from clash royale ( there game design is amazing ) and the game idea will be some thing like monopoly there is one company that make some thing like this but its not that good "line get rich" the luck factor and many mini games destroy the game

I need some key points from you guys ...

- the game is 2D mobile board game like monopoly
    - 1v1
    - each player have account store the amount of gold and gems he have
    - game have 4 sections :
    1- my stuff show all the characters and skills he unlock and there levels ( some thing like clash royale ) and on top there is the gold and dim you have .
    2- the friends section show all the FB frinds and who is online and invite to match btn
    3- play section big play btn to find random match and go to the board to start the game .
    this is the MVP

in alpha section I will make only section 2 and 3 ,
    one screen you see all your friends who is online to invite any of them or go to random match .
    and the match window I will fix only one character and a few skills
    but I need you tips because the new characters and skills will be added almost every week .

looking forward for your advice's regards ,

2. machine2024

machine2024

2 days later and 0 comment :(

thanks guys !

3. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

In your entire post, I don't see a single specific question. Also, issues with Apple and Google mobile accounts should probably be posted in forums where those issues are discussed, rather than in here. Good luck with your game!