Search Unity

1. We're looking for feedback on Unity Starter Kits! Let us know what you’d like.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2017.2 beta is now available for download.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Unity 2017.1 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Introducing the Unity Essentials Packs! Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out all the fixes for 5.6 on the patch releases page.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Help us improve the editor usability and artist workflows. Join our discussion to provide your feedback.
    Dismiss Notice

2D/3D Artist/Animator up for a 12 month 12 k Challenge

Discussion in 'Non Commercial Collaboration' started by Arowx, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Arowx

Arowx

[​IMG]

Hi there I'm working on going fully indie and have a 12 month runway!

What I need is some help, and I'm willing to pay but the 'up front' money will be limited!

Here is a link to my website the countdown clock is there as well as links to all of my work in progress games, currently I'm working on Lightning!

Note I'm a hobbyist going for indie, not a former pro turned indie.

I'm looking for a 2D/3D artist to make 'Lightning' shine, willing to work for a small fee up front but agree to a royalties share of the games revenue.

Ideally you will be able to create, animate and texture low polygon models compatible with Unity (fbx).

As well as develop amazing 2D artwork/animations for GUI, particles, and backdrops ect.

Like I said I'm full time on this for the next 361 days, so you need to be quick, easy to work with and willing to bet on my skills as a programmer/designer.

*** Please don't reply to this post drop me a line via the forums private message system, and send me a link to your profile and brief details and time commitments/availability. ***

PS: I'm based in the UK but tend to work later rather than earlier.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  2. janpec

janpec

It would be good if you give some information about project that you want to develop.

3. Arowx

Arowx

4. impossible

impossible

Ok, this is pretty cool, my only question is: licence?

5. Arowx

Arowx

Sorry could you be more specific, are your referring to the type of art license I would like for the work or the types of unity licenses I have?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2011
  6. Arowx

Arowx

bump new wanted poster!

7. Arowx

Arowx

Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  8. impossible

impossible

The license question was pertaining to the work I would theoretically produce for you.

For example, I would likely want to reuse particle systems for example in my own products, being an independent developer myself.

9. Arowx

Arowx

I'm quite a noob to this but would like to ensure if I make a game with someone else we are both happy with the agreement.

Particle systems and other generic features that you bring to the game not a problem but the released version of core models characters, textures, would belong to the game.

Update working on EIC...