Search Unity

24/7 Unity Support

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by DarcZaFire, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarcZaFire

DarcZaFire

Tuxedo Games is a Free group dedicated to helping game developers ease there way into Unity, Unreal, Maya, 3ds, as well as any other game development software(Galaxy, Construct ZBrush etc.). All Skill levels welcome! One day you will be able to answer someone elses questions! Experts benefit from the pool of testers and a choice of who you'd like to work with on your current or future projects. This is also a live place to discuss ideas, brainstorm, and get feedback. Sometimes a Work in Progress needs fresh eyes!

We do not charge, we only ask that you spread word of this group and help when you are able.

Active Link to Skype Channel:
    https://join.skype.com/BfcJVRuNhteU

If the alerts annoy you, just type "/alertsoff" in the message box and press enter(send); you will no longer get notifications from the group. Regardless, we'll still be there for game development discussions as well as testing and project recruitment! See you on the inside!

This form of advertisement is the same as other posts; we do not earn money from anyone who joins. This is a group basically working together on several unpaid team projects, just as other recruiters of the forums intend to.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  2. Ryiah

Ryiah

According to Google's definition advertising is simply "describing or drawing attention to a product, service, or event in order to promote sales or attendance". A few other exhaustive sources (Dictionary.com and Merriam-Webster) back this up, so I'd have to conclude it actually is advertising.

Which by the way makes your decision to mention you don't profit a good choice.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
  3. DarcZaFire

DarcZaFire

And so I am advertising, Just like anyone else in this thread. I only mentioned this because unity took down my post saying "no advertising please" and I was left thinking, "how is what I'm trying to do any different from otber recruiters?".

4. Kiwasi

Kiwasi

The title of this thread really makes it seem like it's an official post. You aren't associated with Unity at all. I can see where the confusion arises.

Ryiah likes this.
  5. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

If your thread was deleted, it was for a reason, and re-posting it obviously wouldn't be acceptable. I'd say this crosses the line into spamming, especially considering you apparently joined this forum for the sole purpose of advertising, not to participate; also recruiting for projects is handled by the Collaboration category. Please do not post this again.

--Eric

Ryiah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.