Search Unity

LeadBolt – App Monetisation/ Advertising info and support

Discussion in 'Android' started by mobileexpressions, Sep 7, 2011.

1. mobileexpressions

mobileexpressions

We are here to offer support, info and advice to anyone that has ever thought of generating additional revenue through in-app advertising. As an app developer, odds are that you are already one of our clients; if not we would like you to be!

As one of the most successful ad networks and leading the way in application monetization/ advertising, we really are the only people to talk to about in-app advertising and monetisation. LeadBolt offers multiple advertising and thus revenue channels such as content locks (first in the industry to launch these on applications!) push notifications, banner ads and more. With average ecpms of $7, LeadBolt is a proven revenue model and is used by application developers throughout the world.

So, PM us, post a comment here - however you want to talk to us we are happy to chat and answer any concerns or questions that you might have.

LeadBolt

Last edited: Oct 10, 2011
  2. bug5532

bug5532

So with your content locks, what kind of offers do people have to do to get the unlocked content, how much would we earn each time someone unlocked some content?
    Any chance of making a unity plugin so that its easy to integrate?

3. mobileexpressions

mobileexpressions

Hi Bug

The content comes from our advertisers so it will vary - but you can specify what types of offers you want to have on your lock. They range from surveys to competitions, mobile/ cell services and more. Payout varies but I can certainly get you details. We are also offering a trial account with credit to help get you started so that you can try it out and see the results for yourself - let me know if you are interested and I'll sort it out for you.

4. kandyrox

kandyrox

Hi.

I have already setup a LeadBolt publishers account. How do I integrate your SDK with Unity 3.3?

5. mobileexpressions

mobileexpressions

Right now we don't have that, but we would be interested in doing it.
    Maybe you could contact them and ask for it - if more people will be asking for the same thing, it will be easier for LeadBolt to get in touch with Unity and get an integrtaion going.

6. _Petroz

_Petroz

This sounds interesting, I might be interested in this if there was an easy to use Unity integration provided. It would be good to see a side-by-side comparison with competitors.

7. mobileexpressions

mobileexpressions

Hi Petroz,

LeadBolt ads are easy to implement. We offer HTML tags for banners and unified SDK (one SDK for all the advanced ad formats).
    We can help you to set this up and get your campaign running.
    What kind of apps are you operating?

8. _Petroz

_Petroz

Sounds interesting, you might want to take a look at the Prime31 set of plugins and integrations. They are very easy to use, if you had a unity package ready to go, then I think that would cause a lot more interest from Unity users (me included).

9. totti10

totti10

Last edited: Aug 8, 2012
  10. Tseng

Tseng

Though it's an old thread, I'd like to warn any developers using this (not the Plugin, I mean LeadBolt service): As of July 31, 2012 this "App locks" are a breach of Google Content Policy for Google Play and will result in the application being banned from Google Play and/or complete suspension of the developers account.

11. totti10

totti10

There's no applocks anymore on leadbolt ads :D

12. PizzaGuy213

PizzaGuy213

Wow dude, Just what I needed! Perfect, saved me so much work! I'd thumbs up if I could ;)

13. ScottJ88

ScottJ88

This looks really useful thanks!
    I am wondering if you could explain a little on how it works and what else is involved to get it working, I am new to coding and also new to leadbolt, with that in mind I have a few specific question along side how to use the package in general.

First with leadbolt they have their banner/page creating on their website and you copy the code (this is from what I understand from the video tutorial) where do you put this information? (vid tut I watched can be found here https://www.leadbolt.net/publisher/help/index/cid:7)

second, how do you control when the adds show, and their position?

something that was not mentioned was if it was possible to have different types of adds (full page vs banner) if it possible how do you control this too?

thank you for the package and I hope you can help me on the above subjects.

14. EddieChristian

EddieChristian

I don't see a unity sdk download link in your developers control panel. Do you still support Unity?