Search Unity

Zombie Shooter

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Deleted User, Nov 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hello,

I am a game designer. Recently i have completed a Zombie Shooter game. Totally Completed. From GUI to Graphics etc. Game is very suitable for ios or Android or Windows Platform and Windows and Mac. My country is unsupported for Publishing game on Google Play or iTunes App store. So, I want to sell my total project work. Any one can easily publish it for any platform. There is 6 game level. And it can increase on demand. Here is a test gameplay for the game. If anyone interested to buy this or publish this contact with me. My Email address is bay000704@gmail.com

Here is the video link :

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      1.2 MB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
    • 5.png
      5.png
      File size:
      1 MB
      Views:
  2. im

im

i'm not sure, but i dont think you can do that cause you dont own the assets you can only use them in game. so it would be possible violation of unity asset store agreement.

please talk to someone from unity asset to store to see if you can do what you are trying to do...

also you may need to contact the authors of said assets and work it out with them...

3. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

Volunteer Moderator Moderator

Paid Unity asset store content is absolutely not transferable. You can't sell the project unless it contains content which is 100% generated by you, or contains free content that is expressly redistributable.

--Eric

4. GarBenjamin

GarBenjamin

Just curious how you guys know he is using assets from the store?

BrandyStarbrite likes this.
  5. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

I don't know what it contains; I was responding to im.

--Eric

6. Deleted User

Deleted User

Okay. First of all i have licence for each asset which i bought from asset store. And remember i am not selling asset. I am going to sell whole game project. I mean a game. And there is no violation of any rules. Cause Asset Store is used to help developer who creates game or others. And i am not gonna sell this project to many people. I will sell this to only one person or company. Because my country is unavailable to publish to Google Play or iTunes. So, i have no option.

7. Eric5h5

Eric5h5

No, you are forbidden from redistributing copyrighted assets. You do not have a license to do that. You can only use the assets you bought to make a game. You can't transfer the assets to anyone else. The only way you can legally sell your project is if you strip out all the paid assets. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to report you to the asset store since you insist on patently illegal activities.

--Eric

theANMATOR2b likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.