Search Unity

Wolf Simulator - Adventure/Survival [WIP]

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by BGIndustries, Dec 26, 2014.

?

How would you rate my game?

1. 5 stars (Awesome!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 stars (Great - keep up the good work!)

20.0%
  3. 3 stars (Moderate - needs work)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 stars (Fair - needs a lot more work)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 1 star (Bad - needs extreme work)

80.0%
  1. BGIndustries

BGIndustries

I recently started using Unity3D and have only started to experience it's potential. I have made a few small things that test the system's functionality. The first thing that I made that came anywhere close to a game is called Pack Life, where instead of playing as a human, you live in the mind of a wolf. So far so good. Fully built and textured terrain, dynamic (changing) skybox using a slider to adjust time, several crappy trees (no colliders yet :/), full character moveability (walking, sidestepping, jumping, sprinting!), light attached to camera (because maybe wolfs can see in the dark, and how could you see at night anyway?). If anyone has any suggestions or wants to help please feel free to. I would really appreciate it! Soon I will make a webplayer demo if it gets a good reputation. Note: The game will probably not keep the name "wolf simulator", if you feel like you may have a better name for the game please reply! Thanks. Development pics will be posted when things in the game change.

Things that may happen:
    • Wildlife with AI (Models, textures, and animations done, working on AI) They will run, attack, or defend theirself.
    • Humans with AI (No models, textures, AI, or animations done) They will mostly attack or defend.
    • Survival stats - Hunger, Tempature, Pain/Injury, etc. (No progress yet, need scripters!)
    • Objectives - Hunt animals, find shelter, etc. (No progress yet, need scripters!)
    Any other suggestions would be very useful!

ONE.png TWO.png

UPDATE: Merry Christmas everyone! Today I have completed a small hunting cabin located east of the player's start point. Also did some texture changes and updates to the mountains. :)

THREE.png

Last edited: Dec 26, 2014
  2. BGIndustries

BGIndustries

Need scripters of any skill level. If you know any programming please help us out by emailing us.

3. Sykoo

Sykoo

For what purposes are you searching a programmer for? Helping in a freeway or literally hire?

4. BGIndustries

BGIndustries

Creating stats on the hud - Health, stamina, injury, etc. That's pretty much it besides the AI. And it's free work.