Search Unity

Witches, Heroes and Magic just released on Steam!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by McSwan, Jun 30, 2015.

1. McSwan

McSwan

Hi,
    I'm very happy to announce that
    Witches, Heroes and Magic has been released on steam!

You can get a copy here!
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/378510
    ( cheap -only $15 US! )

Would love it if anyone could do any promotions etc for the game. Maybe the in Unity mail-outs etc?

It was written by just me ;) It's being something of an epic journey writing this. This is a very unique game, very chaotic.

WHAM is like Heroes of Might and Magic, but in REAL-TIME, 3rd person and a slow-time system for amazing strategic battles! Dota styled (single player) combat for the outposts.

Anyway Enjoy,
    I hope you'll like it.

chelnok, GarBenjamin and appslabs like this.
  2. ImAldu

ImAldu

Congratulations on your first game on Steam. I'll spread the word a little bit, the game looks pretty damn good. Did you have any artists work on it with you or the whole thing done by only you? If so, that's pretty impressive.

3. McSwan

McSwan

I don't mind admitting that I largely used the asset store to create this. ( As I am a programmer! - And have a different full time real world job ). And so the uniqueness of the game comes from "what you do". There's an awful lot of code behind the scenes. I also used marmoset shaders for the characters, GI in some scenes, and RTP for the terrain, and colorised the characters to give them a bit more uniqueness.

Although I have found that some people don't like games built form asset store, ultimately this is a fun game, and , honestly would've been impossible without it.

4. ImAldu

ImAldu

I don't have a problem with people that use the asset store, that's perfectly fine with me. And the fact you didn't just use them as they came says a lot, you care for the game, etc., and that's not something you come by often. In fact, I may just pick the game up knowing you did that haha. I was already considering by that's just the icing on the cake.

5. MahaGaming

MahaGaming

looks cool