Search Unity

[WIP] Wolfenstein: SS Paranormal Division

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by the_Bad_Brad, Jul 27, 2016.

1. the_Bad_Brad

the_Bad_Brad

This is a non-commercial hobby project I do in my free time. This is based of the Wolfenstein game series. It plays like Call of Duty Black Ops. Zombies but has a more dark, occult and retro futuristic feel into it. Though it's non-commercial, I do create unique weapons based of the style and will release them as weapons pack on TurboSquid

Basically it's just another zombie shooter with different style.

The story goes like this :

The SS Paranormal Division is currently scouring an old ancient castle for some occult relic that they can use to summon the dead Saxon empire back to life. They call this the "Operation Resurrection". While they are busy digging the past, they didn't know the castle was cursed. Unnatural creatures began rising from the depths of the castle. The SS Paranormal Division unit is trapped in the ancient castle, batting for their survival while waiting for sunrise.

In this level, the player must survive the night, batting the undead, elite soldiers, cyborg super soldiers and the odds.

:D

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. the_Bad_Brad

the_Bad_Brad

Revision 4:

Change Log:

-- More details to dungeons
    -- New weather effects (rain, thunder, lightning, storm, wind)
    -- New scary sound effects
    -- Added small little creepers (rats, cockroaches, spiders)

To Do:

-- Add some cinematic events (zombie emerging from walls, falling rocks, hauntings)
    -- Compose ambient horror soundtrack
    -- Add animations to objects
    -- Make some lightning hit objects
    -- Add some blood and gore
    -- Optimize framerate for midrange mobile devices

3. the_Bad_Brad

the_Bad_Brad

Update:
    Revised everything
    Functional UI
    Faster framerate
    Enemy AI in the works