Search Unity

[WIP] TornadoRun (Name Might Change)

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Deleted User, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hi guys after 6 months of using Unity, I am ready to release my first game onto IOS and Android phones. The game is due to be released tomorrow, so like my studio page to get the latest news about it . The game is an endless runner where the player is running away from a tornado and has to dodge cars that are being thrown at the player by the tornado.
    Thank you in advance.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/PhotonGames/1566372260299501?ref=bookmarks
    Edited: The game has been delayed because after updating Unity and building the game it constantly crashes

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
  2. jtok4j

jtok4j

Yahoo! This is an awesome idea! Twitter me with it, and I'll retweet you to my peeps! @unity3dXpert

If you're bored, I released Tilt-A-Cube: Origins a few days ago for Android: try it out: Tilt-A-Cube:Origins

Don't forget to post in the "ShowCase" part of the forums! (With screenshots if you want anyone to play! :D )

Deleted User likes this.
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User

Thanks for your support jtok4j, I will tweet your game but no one is following my twitter so I am not sure it will do any good. @PhotonGames_CD

4. jtok4j

jtok4j

Ok, sounds good! Just remember to update us when you have the game released tommorow, or anytime. :)

5. carking1996

carking1996

Post videos and screenshots!

6. Deleted User

Deleted User

The game has been delayed because after updating Unity and building the game it constantly crashes.
    Sorry for the inconvienience