Search Unity

[WIP] TesT - A Sandbox game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by ExpressedUnity, Apr 19, 2015.

1. ExpressedUnity

ExpressedUnity

Hey all unity3D members this is my first post on the Unity3D forums and also my first game that i have created as a student/hobbyist the game is getting near to its Pre Alpha/Alpha release which will be downloadable on my website "www.ltgamers.net" soon.

A little about my self. I am a solo dev(My name is Laurence)that occasionally gets the help of modelers, artists and other jobs. I have been using unity3D for a little over 2 years now and i decided that it was finally time for me to create a game from start to end. I decided to create a website for my self a while back but never really ended up using it until now.

A little about the game. The game that i am currently working on is called 'TesT' it is a Sandbox vehicle builder game that isn't really themed and i don't think it will ever be themed as the parts you can build with in the game range from Stone aged to Sifi / Futuristic. if you would like to know more or keep in touch with the game this is the page on my website that i will be updating with new news when ever i have news about it to post :) the website link to the page is "http://ltgamers.net/test" if you would like to email me anything about the game my email is laurenceschinina@gmail.com or i have a forum which is being developed if you prefer to contact me that way. Thanks.

Pre-Alpha copy of TesT is now available for download at 'http://ltgamers.net/downloadtest'

Ok guys Pre-Alpha 0.03 will be released very soon go to my website to view when it will be released here are some images of TesT pre-alpha 0.02 and TesT-Grid(Which is what the game is now called) 0.03

TesT Alpha 0.01-2 < old versions

TesT-Grid Alpha 0.03 < new version

Last edited: Apr 25, 2015
  2. ExpressedUnity

ExpressedUnity

I have decided that on Wednesday i will be releasing the Pre-Alpha version of the game to those people who would like to help me out and tell me what they think of the game in its current stage. I would like you to tell me if they find any bugs and also what you would like to see in the game. Please email me if you would like a copy of the Pre-Alpha.

3. ExpressedUnity

ExpressedUnity

Sorry everyone, we are doing major rework on our website and everything is currently functioning incorrectly so the link to view our game TesT will be down until we bring our website back up. I will add the link back when the website is functional again

4. ExpressedUnity

ExpressedUnity

Alright everyone the website is back online with all our new updates for the arrival of the TesT Pre-Alpha release

5. ExpressedUnity

ExpressedUnity

6. ExpressedUnity

ExpressedUnity

Pre-Alpha 0.03 will be released very soon with a major physics improvement and graphic improvement!